XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw

Never Settle. Prove your loyalty with AMD Radeon™ HD 7900 Series Graphics, the world’s most advanced and versatile GPUs.

1348014397Brn3ktHMmY_1_1.jpg

Post in this thread ONCE and ONLY ONCE to enter the XFX AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 Graphics Card Lucky Draw. Winner will be chosen at random. Shipping is restricted to USA and Canada.

You can check out the XFX AMD Radeon HD 7950 Graphics Card here.

ThumbS3.ashx

A Quantum Leap In Graphics Technology
The AMD Radeon™ HD 7950 graphics processor harnesses the visionary GCN Architecture. As the world’s first 28nm GPU, this chip is primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality, making it the only solution for gamers who expect the best.

omg if i got this i would replace my 6950 in my mini!!! i would definitely be posting pics if this would happen.. come on winner winner chicken dinner

I've like xfx ever since their Black Editions came out.

If we're supposed to "never settle" then why are they doing this contest with a 7950 instead of a 7970?

kidding of course

Not gonna lie, I'm going to sell this thing to a lucky [H] member at a great price. Boy do I need the cash :cool:

I'm using an XFX Black Edition HD 6850 right now. Built solid and one hell of a clocker, XFX rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back