XBOX ONE X folks, check in here!

I got my order in and sold my normal Xbox One the same day. Looking forward to (hopefully) playing more console games at 1080p/60.

I got my order in and sold my normal Xbox One the same day. Looking forward to (hopefully) playing more console games at 1080p/60.

Awesome, good stuff.

Still have mine, gotta sell it though, its just collecting dust. Mainly on the PS4 Pro now until the XBOX One X hits our houses. This COD WWII private beta is great, loving it. Best COD feel in forever. They have mastered the console shooter mechanics for controller use.

Ordered mine online at the Microsoft Store Online. Then I went to the local Microsoft brick and mortar store and pre ordered another one there. Next day, I cancelled the online order and now I just have to wait until November 7th. :) (I wanted mine the same day but I wanted to go and pick it up at the local store.)

got one on Amazon and one paid in full store credit at local Gamesstop. Probably sell the 2 S models i have close to launch a 500gb and a 2 tb one.

Nice!

Quite a few of us picking it up! Got the project scopio one myself.

Put up your gamer tag guys!

Preordered mine on Sunday

Xbox One X - Project Scorpio Edition

ps.png

Last edited:
I preordered one from amazon. I'm looking forward to it although I've been happy for the most part with the xbox one. The ability to be watching tv and get gamer notifications changed how I play online. It is nice to be watching live tv(or streaming) and get messages from people who can tell I'm slacking off in front of the tv.

Preordered Scorpio edition day of announcement, I hope it runs better than my 360 - which still runs pretty good. Hoping for good 4K content. Moving from a PC, so this could bode good or evil depending on the game genre I choose. Unless mouse and keyboard support are useable

I have one on preorder from Amazon. This is going to be my first console buy.

Project Scorpio pre-order from Gamestop, base system before they starting only offering bundles. Sold off my XB1 CoD LE a while back along with PS4 Destiny White for a Switch. Still deciding if I want to grab a PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle or not.

Project Scorpio pre-order from Gamestop, base system before they starting only offering bundles. Sold off my XB1 CoD LE a while back along with PS4 Destiny White for a Switch. Still deciding if I want to grab a PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle or not.

Ehhh, I have a PS4 Pro but I'm sure its going to be collecting heavy amounts of dust come Nov 7th. I wouldn't get it if your getting the Xbox One X unless you want to have both. Which is ok too lol.

Got mine preordered on amazon few wks ago.
Don't know why i ordered it, but i just have to have the new shiny things. PS4 pro and XB1 hardly get used at this point except for streaming, but hey, who cares right. :)

gamertag = pl1ght

Ehhh, I have a PS4 Pro but I'm sure its going to be collecting heavy amounts of dust come Nov 7th. I wouldn't get it if your getting the Xbox One X unless you want to have both. Which is ok too lol.

There are still far more exclusives on the Sony platform. For me, the Xbox One X is for multiplatform games (that don't make it to PC) and the PS4 Pro is for their exclusives. It's an expensive (and possibly stupid on my part) strategy, but that's how I'm going about it.

Yeah I still have quite a few games for PS4 I never got around to playing with intentions of picking up a Pro at some point. Likely wait to see if there is a good BF deal.

I'm pre ordered off microsoft store... Gonna be good times, add me

Rickurukus

I pre-ordered my Project Scorpio Edition through the online Microsoft Store. I was on the road when they announced pre-orders, and by the time I got online they were no longer available at a few places, but the MS store still had them.

Pre-ordered the Scorpio Edition from Amazon right after the Gamescom presentation.

Anyone know if there will ever be more Project Scorpio editions available for preorder again?

Gamertag = ragingsamster

I wonder how fast shipping will be from the Microsoft Store... Can't wait for Path of Exile

Anyone know if there will ever be more Project Scorpio editions available for preorder again?

Nope, they are all gone. The Scorpio Edition was like the original Xbox One "Day One Edition." Limited number for those who pre-ordered first. I believe Microsoft said pre-orders will start again, for the standard Xbox One X, sometime this month (no exact date given yet).

Courtesy of Thurrott.com

Next Chance to Pre-Order Xbox One X Looks to be on 9/21

When the Xbox One X Scorpio Edition went on sale earlier this year, it sold out quickly. For those who want that limited edition console, it looks like you are out of luck but if you are ok with buying a regular edition of the Xbox One X, your chance to do so will happen this week.

Thanks to a Walmart ad, on September 21st, you will once again be able to pre-order the console. What is not known is if this will be available at other retails but I suspect that other vendors will be offering the same deal as well.

Full Thurrott.com Article

Nice to see they have more systems coming available for preorder. I am still on the fence about getting one, however I need a new living room TV soon and it’s going to be 4K so.....

There's an article on Yahoo! News, from 11 hours ago, stating that Xbox One X pre-orders were going to be available today, at the Microsoft Store (online and in-store), "along with many other retailers such as GameStop and Amazon." It links to another article stating:

"GameStop has announced that it will offer pre-orders on the standard edition Xbox One X beginning on September 20 at 10 AM PT/1 PM ET. Quantities are likely to be limited."

There's no details about when it'll be available on Amazon, or even the Microsoft Store. Maybe they were already made available and have sold out.

518.59 here shipped! People don't seem to think about Target and the RED CARD discount.

Not selling my Xbox S either, that will goto another room.

Can't wait this thing is going to be awesome!!!!!

I'm curious about how the "better implementation" of Dolby Atmos will work. The patched-in Atmos audio for the original Xbox One models (and for PC's) has some major issues.

I have a preorder in but debating if I will keep it.

I do 80% of my gaming on the pc and the rest shared between the xbox/ps4/switch. Still dont have a 4k tv yet. Almost just bought a ps4 pro since we mainly are playing madden 18 and destiny 2 atm.

Hoping for some good reviews of how it handles 1080p TVs compared to the original xbox one.

I'm thinking about canceling my X order and just purchase an S.

But I feel like I would regret it in the long run....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, decisions decisions.

Back