Xbox Announcement Live Stream

Your move, Sony.

Makes that blurry PS4 commercial look even more retarded now.
 
Impressive. Could have sworn MS was never going to use blu-ray. :)

Will you be able to play current media (games) with this?
 
The always online issue. Does it have an offline mode or not? Any idea on cost?

Yeah this is my question too, they mentioned always on and how it can turn your tv on for you... uhh I have a fucking remote control if I want to do that. But not the online component.
 
Okay, Xbox division needs to put down the crack pipe. And I second the 359 steps backwards. What are you thinking, MS??!
 
Impressive. Could have sworn MS was never going to use blu-ray. :)
It really would be stupid for them not to integrate blu-ray into it, especially if they're aiming for the "it does it all" type of box, which apparently they have.
 
Sucks that the xbox itself is going to have a camera and microphone array.

My AV cabinet where the consoles live are not even in the same room as my TVs...
 
On the KB/M

With how much they want to push IE, it would smart to have a wireless keyboad.

Hell, they said it has windows OS core. Give it a KB/M and you just put a "PC" in every living room.
 
Mmm reminds me of the sexy dual box Meridian CD players. Transport and DAC box.
 
Goddamn is Microsoft serious with all this commercial style game showings?!?! I mean, WTF??? Show us DEMOS and GAMEPLAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Man, MS blew it on this announcement. Not a fan boy or anything, but Sony did it RIGHT with their announcement. This is nothing but a cock tease and a disappointment.

I've already stopped watching. This is just pure bullshit. I'm buying a PS4.
 
On the KB/M

With how much they want to push IE, it would smart to have a wireless keyboad.

Hell, they said it has windows OS core. Give it a KB/M and you just put a "PC" in every living room.

Yeah, if it supports KB/M for gaming I might buy one, short of that I don't think I'll bother.
 
Goddamn is Microsoft serious with all this commercial style game showings?!?! I mean, WTF??? Show us DEMOS and GAMEPLAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Man, MS blew it on this announcement. Not a fan boy or anything, but Sony did it RIGHT with their announcement. This is nothing but a cock tease and a disappointment.

I've already stopped watching. This is just pure bullshit. I'm buying a PS4.

You being funny or just.....

This is just a preview announcement which they have told more than Sony but you want a PS4 now?
 
Okay, I'm pretty sure they should have just named the console XBOX SPORTZ.
 
Goddamn is Microsoft serious with all this commercial style game showings?!?! I mean, WTF??? Show us DEMOS and GAMEPLAY FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

Man, MS blew it on this announcement. Not a fan boy or anything, but Sony did it RIGHT with their announcement. This is nothing but a cock tease and a disappointment.

I've already stopped watching. This is just pure bullshit. I'm buying a PS4.

Claiming you will buy a PS4, sight unseen, real makes me question your statement of not being a fanboy. lol!
 
Yeah we are now in the age of the full media console, not the games console.

I'm okay with it.
 
You being funny or just.....

This is just a preview announcement which they have told more than Sony but you want a PS4 now?

Told more how? THIS IS THE FUCKING REVEAL! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT THEY REVEAL SOME GAME PLAY?!?!

Sony did right in the areas that we WANTED like...oh I don't know...games! This reveal is pathetic on so many levels!
 
I'm not going to lie...If I can watch every NFL game from a Xbox One without having to buy Sunday Ticket, my mind may have just been made up.
 
Boring. Showing games or trailers. Yawn. Americans will eat it up though because of NFL. Lmao.
 
Told more how? THIS IS THE FUCKING REVEAL! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT THEY REVEAL SOME GAME PLAY?!?!

Sony did right in the areas that we WANTED like...oh I don't know...games! This reveal is pathetic on so many levels!

That's such a first world problem you have there.

I feel for you!;)
 
Have the early adopters become this jaded :eek: ... for the general audience this is a good launch announcement and a decent product ... first good move MS has made in awhile ;)
 
Told more how? THIS IS THE FUCKING REVEAL! IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK THAT THEY REVEAL SOME GAME PLAY?!?!

Sony did right in the areas that we WANTED like...oh I don't know...games! This reveal is pathetic on so many levels!


Jesus man, if you want to remain part of this conversation...calm down.
 
Sounds like this thread needs Preparation H to sooth all the sore butts. Geez. :)
 
Seems a lot of work has been going on all over. Lot of NDAs signed I bet.
 
Holy shit, you can have a dog now in Call of Duty. When can I pre-order.
 
Sorry but Sony showee GAMEPLAY. This reveal was garbage.

... It's not even over yet.

In any case, this has been pretty underwhelming. I love how they also said EXCLUSIVELY first on Xbox One too. And EA, Activision... so far nothing makes me think... this is what I want to game on.
 
Back
Top