Xbox 360 Sucks Stupid Xbox

My 3000$ computer is water-cooled I wouldn't spend 300$ to W-C a Xbox 360 IMO.

I app. all the responces, and yeh go away Mr. burnt fingers go cry to mommy cause you cant take the heat.. I have let it sit and "COOLDOWN" for a few days now and I still get the errors (no video on screen at all) next thing I do before putting it back together and taking it to EBGames is the towel trick. Don't have any tools to remove those black screws under the heatsinks for the X-Clamp replacement. I hope the Elite doesnt give everyone the same problems as the regular one has been a headache. The title was just me MAD at the time I don't HATE MS but think they did a shitty job with this console. Better luck next time right? LOL..

I've heard several people having good results with the towel trick but from what I understand it's only good for short term. I do hope that the Elite has a better functioning record as well. LOL.

I opened my 360 and reseated the heatsinks over the CPU and GPU with some new thermal compound. Put it back together and it works like a charm. No extra cooling at all. I had sent it back for the free fix the first time. Three months later it died again. Cost me 130 bucks or more to get it fixed. This time I said F the warranty and figured I would fix it myself.
When I did take the heatsinks off the thermal compound they had was melted off the sides. Shitty job on cooling all the way around.

I've had to replace my xbox 360 twice now and in no way does that make me go around being all pissed of at MS. It's Windows fault that I'm pissed at MS lol. The 360 has the best console games in the market right now and there is no reason to change consoles. If your 360 broke down, calm down and join the club . . . oh, and wait 2 weeks to get a new one from MS.

I've had to replace my xbox 360 twice now and in no way does that make me go around being all pissed of at MS. It's Windows fault that I'm pissed at MS lol. The 360 has the best console games in the market right now and there is no reason to change consoles. If your 360 broke down, calm down and join the club . . . oh, and wait 2 weeks to get a new one from MS.

This is a little bit arrogant of you to assume the OP is just posting about his lack of the ability to wait. He has stated that his box is out of warranty and if he were to get a "new one" he would have to buy a NEW one. He has already opened his 360 multiple times in the past to repair it himself because his laser had to be replaced a while ago as well. Microsoft will never give him credit for a machine in this shape. He seems to be very learned about his machine and you may want to give him credit for that at least. I for one think that he does have a valid point to complain about. If you bought a car and it broke down ever 2 months or so would you not think you received a lemon? It seems a little callous to sit high throw judgment at someone who likes the games but has numerous reasons to not like the construction of the console. He never once said he wanted to switch consoles. I am sorry if you are willing to accept shoddy workmanship but if I bought a 360 for the games I kind of would like it to stay working so I could play them and not sit and read the pretty cases while I am waiting for it to be fixed

Back