X800 for $365

Original price $358 + $6.95 shipping from http://www.ecost.com Tax is charged in Tennessee (I don't know about anywhere else) so be aware of that.

There sure is a wide variance in the pricing of the X800 out there. I've seen them from $350 all the way up to $499.

I think it would be a better choice to buy a X800 over a 9800 considering the huge increase in performance.

man they aren advertising that deal are they?? calling them about it now.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that its not in stock. How is ecost's resellerratings?
Six month 5.58
lifetime 6.22

lol, radeon x800 pro 350.00, but the visiontek x800 pro is like 600.00. WTF is up with that????

er, its an x800 not 9800. . .and seeing that you are from the good'ol GA, i have to say that there are some smokin hot chicks in the athens starbucks currently! go dawgs!

oh ya, i just got in on this deal, and i'm starting to second guess myself as far as, sheesh, i just spent $360, what was i thinking? oh yea, that i could turn this baby into a $500 card, right. and if not, i'll sell it to my unsuspecting newphew! mwhahahaha, i'm an evil uncle

ps: sweet sweet summer hotties, drool

This company has a very bad history. Hidden cost, poor customer service check them out on RR. I know this because i just researched them on an unrelated item.

Buyer beware

I meant to say X800, but the question is still relevant.

This could be some off-brand.

Almost all of those complaints were in reference to a rebate-related purchase. I can't say I approve of what they did, but it doesn't seem to apply this time. They are seeming kind of shady in some ways, but there are others who seem to think they're quite good.

I know about the hotties in Georgia; I've got one ;)

Buy all mean let us know how it turns out if you purchase. From one Georgian to another (i am a Georgia native, born and raise :D ). I want to know how it turns out for ya

i ordered one, but have since canceled, mostly because the cards are all on backorder. so that kinda blows me thinks

Greetings all. Long time computer guy, first time HardOCP poster, though I've been reading the page what seems like forever. At least since AMD was giving away CPU's and Motherboards. ;)

Anyway, I would recommend eCost. They aren't the fastest, and they do tend to sell out of products because they have great prices. But they clearly list how many of a product they have in stock, and I've gotten some super deals from them. Including Sony RM-3000 touch screen remotes, Buffalo wireless networking routers, and more.

Once again, they aren't the fastest in the west. But for a great deal, in a timely manner if it's available, I'd whole heartly recommend them.

Has anyone actually gotten one of these from eCost and modded it? I'd like to know because this is a good price, and the guide for X800 pro modding seems pretty straightforward and would like to try my hand at this before they go up in price, if they do.

I called and they said they are shipping my order on the 24th of June

antonanton said:
hey SMP
did u recieve that card from ecost?? or what? please let us know

no, I called and they told me July 16th. Guess there is not much I can do about it.

damn it,
i ordered one from them like 4 days ago, but I called before and they said also july 16th.
I also asked if there is going to be enough for everyone and the lady said of course (lol) like they are getting a bunch. I hope its the truth i really want to get my x800 pro. Also it looks like even newegg.com is getting these around the same time it says ETA july 14th....

I have ordered things from ecost.com thoughout the last couple years and never had an issue. One time I ordered a Pioneer Elite THX-Ultra reciever refurb for $279 that looked like it had been dropped on it's rear. I called them up and they had me one NEXT DAY AIRED to me! I don't know about everone else's situations but I have nothing but good experiences with them.. (out of about 8-10 purchases). They have great refurb deals too. Free FedEX shipping on orders over $25 is cool too.

[..:: Magnetik ::..]
The Monolith
DIY MONSTER subwoofer!

WickedAngel said:
They're just going to keep stringing you guys along, two weeks at a time.

Not that this is any different than what every other dealer is doing with the next-gen cards anyway... meh. It seems like this gen's release was even more paper than usual.

-SEAL

yeah i said screw it and cancled the order instead ordered evga gf 6800 gt i know a lil more expensive but should be here in a week or so

shipped yesterday 8-5-04....2 month wait seemed like an eternity

Back