X360 Elite owners already screwed?

It's a fucking video game console. It doesn't need wireless because its almost always staying in one spot...

A video game console is going to perform better in online play over a wired connection anyways. Wireless adds a good 20ms to your ping (and no I did not pull that factor out of my ass, I did some pretty thorough testing to determine whether it was worth wiring my house). The Elite is the console for someone who knows what they need and the PS3 60GB is for people who have to be told what they need. I'm actually trying to find a 20GB PS3 and I can't find em anywhere which sucks....

Some people (me for instance) don't like 500 wires where my TV setup is from all the other systems, receivers, speakers, etc. Theres already enough cable there to wrap my house a few times. As for the wireless comment, i notice no ping difference from wired, but thats just me. I guess if im getting 9ping in most of my PC games then giving me 20 less ping makes me have -11! I see into the future. It goes the same for the ps3, i notice no lag in motorstorm or in resistance.

Back