WTB used fully working PC for no more than $500

Darlok

Limp Gawd
Hey guys.. Looking to buy a used fully functional PC for my 8 yr oldnephew that can handle Fortnite on high settings. My budget limit is $500..... If any of you guys are upgrading to new rigs and trying to offload your older PCs for some extra income. Let me know plz.. I'm in NYC/NJ area and can most likely pick it up to avoid S&H charges.... Email me plz... Thnx

Hey guys.. Looking to buy a used fully functional PC for my 8 yr oldnephew that can handle Fortnite on high settings. My budget limit is $500..... If any of you guys are upgrading to new rigs and trying to offload your older PCs for some extra income. Let me know plz.. I'm in NYC/NJ area and can most likely pick it up to avoid S&H charges.... Email me plz... Thnx

YO. I was in the same dilemma for a young nephew. I purchased this zotac mini pc (it has nvidia gtx 860m) for $199 literally, you need to add your own 2.5" ssd and DDR3 sodimm (both are dirt cheap on ebay) and it works fantastic:
  • Intel Core i5-4200U Processor
    2 x DDR3L-1600 SODIMM Slots, Max 16GB
  • Graphics Engine
    NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 860M

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZOTAC-MAGNUS-EN760-Mini-PC-Barebone-Refurbished/383415823735?hash=item59455d2d77:g:xcsAAOSws25eQfdr&LH_BIN=1
Out the door cost me like $250

Here's the 860m running fortnite 1080p high:

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I really love those Zotac and other USFF boxes but at the end of the day it’s a laptop in a tiny box and it’s gaming days are numbered in new titles.

Sounds like the OP wants a full gaming rig built and ready to go ? And has a decent budget. Someone here probably has a nice full system for that.

Budget beater boxes are stuff like:
Sandy /Ivy i7 Optiplex MT with a used Rx570 and 240gb ssd —can be cobbled together for under $300 even 250.

I’ll see what I have at home.

Have you found anything yet? If not I’ll pm my specs and see if you have any interest!

Yeah... The zotac looks kinda like Nintendo switch which is what he has already.. Just lookin to spend around $500 w/o a monitor really and dont want to put a rig together myself. I hate assembling PC's with cheap components in them. Very flimsy stuff... Just looking for someone that wants to offload like their 3-4 yr old system and doesn't want it to go to waste pretty much....

4670K, Z97, 16gig, case, pwr, GTX980, 1TB SSD, and I will clean it up and leave the operating system, Win 10 PRO with MS OFFICE 500.00 shipped because it is damn heavy.

4670K, Z97, 16gig, case, pwr, GTX980, 1TB SSD, and I will clean it up and leave the operating system, Win 10 PRO with MS OFFICE 500.00 shipped because it is damn heavy.

That's about the best deal you're gonna find right there..

Back