WTB: Floppy drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackLight

Gawd
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
593
I am looking for a cheap working internal floppy drive with black bezel
 
Last edited:
who uses floppy anymore? i had one that i paid $15 and never used, 4 years later i needed to check a floppy diskette and it didnt work.
 
Does it have to be internal? You could just use a USB floppy, borrow it off a friend or something if you need it.
 
black bezel... I guess he has a black case?

Dunno. I got one, but it may not be in an easy to reach area (deep inside my server cabinet).
 
who uses floppy anymore? i had one that i paid $15 and never used, 4 years later i needed to check a floppy diskette and it didnt work.

I know what you mean I don;t even use the one that I have (white bezel :( ) but it is for a family member that lives out side of the country. I it will be his first computer so I so i don't know if he might need it but just in case he does.

Does it have to be internal? You could just use a USB floppy, borrow it off a friend or something if you need it.

yes it has to be internal because I don't want one of his brothers to loose it for him

why not go to your local goodwill, I'm pretty sure you'll find many there

I will try that thanks for the info
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top