WTB: Cyberpunk 2077 PC Code

I got it from gog using a vpn for $27. Just set your vpn to Russia, change the language at the bottom of the page to English, change currency to dollars, add to cart and checkout. Saw this on as sd and took advantage of it.

I got it from gog using a vpn for $27. Just set your vpn to Russia, change the language at the bottom of the page to English, change currency to dollars, add to cart and checkout. Saw this on as sd and took advantage of it.
holy sh*t, it works

sadly my vpn didn't have a russian option but used Belarus...got it for 29.99...ON GOG and not some shady-ass site

Able to activate it on steam with no trouble?
don't think I can transfer it to steam but it's on GOG (no DRM)

just that the offline downloading is a pain (it's divided into 27 parts and I have to download each one in a browser and can't use wget)

just bought mine off gog, If i can't support cdpr, then I'm a real POS pc gamer.

Can someone get me a key and I can Zelle you the payment? My PayPal is locked right now, and my two debit cards I tried won't work on the Ukraine gog site (vpn doesn't have Russia).

Can someone get me a key and I can Zelle you the payment? My PayPal is locked right now, and my two debit cards I tried won't work on the Ukraine gog site (vpn doesn't have Russia).
I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve asked a couple people to help with no luck yet. Good luck man. If you find someone to help you I need a code also

Reactions: Vader
like this
I’m having the exact same issue. I’ve asked a couple people to help with no luck yet. Good luck man. If you find someone to help you I need a code also

If you buy it through gog you don’t get a key to enter on steam. You have to use gog app. Gog will link with your steam and epic games that way you can just open the gog app to play any game in your steam or epic library if I remember.

I also did this. I used ExpressVPN (obviously a paid for service). I used "Kazakhstan" (also no Russia option) to get it down to $29.99. Not sure if/when GOG will close this loophole. But works great. I'll probably get on to CP2077 - next week. My monitor is in repair, so when I get it back (or more accurately the controller board back), I'll give it a go.

I was able to use googlepay with one of my cards that wouldnt work for the game to buy $30 in GOG credit which then did work buying the game.

This is more of a hot deal discussion now. Can it be moved, or just close it and start a new one?

Back