Aznboy1993
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2009
- Messages
- 2,078
I'm doing a build for a friend and am in need of some components (listed below). Please PM me if you have anything to sell. A package deal would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 
[strike=""]CPU: Core i5 2500K (or equivalent) - ~$125[/s]
[strike=""]GPU: GTX 670 - ~$125[/s]
RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333/1600 - ~$30
[strike=""]HDD: ~1TB SATA (or equivalent) - ~$30[/s]
[strike=""]Also, I need a USB 2.0 bracket (either two or four ports, it doesn't matter, really). Lmk if you got one. Thanks
Something along the lines of this:
[/s]
HEATWARE
[strike=""]CPU: Core i5 2500K (or equivalent) - ~$125[/s]
[strike=""]GPU: GTX 670 - ~$125[/s]
RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333/1600 - ~$30
[strike=""]HDD: ~1TB SATA (or equivalent) - ~$30[/s]
[strike=""]Also, I need a USB 2.0 bracket (either two or four ports, it doesn't matter, really). Lmk if you got one. Thanks
Something along the lines of this:
HEATWARE
Last edited: