• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: Components for a Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aznboy1993

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
2,078
I'm doing a build for a friend and am in need of some components (listed below). Please PM me if you have anything to sell. A package deal would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

[strike=""]CPU: Core i5 2500K (or equivalent) - ~$125[/s]
[strike=""]GPU: GTX 670 - ~$125[/s]
RAM: 8GB DDR3-1333/1600 - ~$30
[strike=""]HDD: ~1TB SATA (or equivalent) - ~$30[/s]

[strike=""]Also, I need a USB 2.0 bracket (either two or four ports, it doesn't matter, really). Lmk if you got one. Thanks :)
Something along the lines of this:
ULT40299-main01-op.jpg
[/s]

HEATWARE
 
Last edited:
If shipping is to Cont US, then I have a 1TB WD Green drive and 2 x 4GB ram I can sell for $75 shipped.
If you want a add in a SSD or more ram, I can do that as well for added cost, but discounted since I can combine shipping.
 
I'm currently going from a Sandy to an Ivy and my rig now has a i5-2500k in it. If you are still in need in about a week or so, I'll be willing to sell it. The parts have already been ordered so if youj're still need it when I'm finished the new computer, I'll sell it for that price.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top