Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There’s a guy selling a Ryzen 2200G for $75
Shipped
https://hardforum.com/threads/fs-amd-ryzen-3-2200g-for-75-00-shipped.1971650/
You can’t beat that price
It’s coming again next week. And amazon also has the Ryzen 1600 for $129Oh man, you just missed the Newegg deal for a Ryzen 7 1700X for $149 -- ended last night. Good luck in your search.
Looks like the nearest Microcenter is like 2.5 hours away from the zip code he mentioned. Also, if one is going to buy that processor at MC, you should use the $5 off $30 retailmenot coupon to get it even cheaper.
To the OP, I might have an extra Ryzen chip that I can sell. I'll try to take a look around tonight. Would you be needing the heatsink with it, or would you need just the CPU?