• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB cheap ryzen cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

bufodr_T

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Nov 5, 2005
Messages
6,390
Looking to buy the least expensive Ryzen cpu i can get. Ryzen 3,4,or 5.
Lmk what you have and how much shipped to 40336.
Thanks
 
Last edited:
Oh man, you just missed the Newegg deal for a Ryzen 7 1700X for $149 -- ended last night. Good luck in your search.
 
Looks like the nearest Microcenter is like 2.5 hours away from the zip code he mentioned. Also, if one is going to buy that processor at MC, you should use the $5 off $30 retailmenot coupon to get it even cheaper.

To the OP, I might have an extra Ryzen chip that I can sell. I'll try to take a look around tonight. Would you be needing the heatsink with it, or would you need just the CPU?
 
Looks like the nearest Microcenter is like 2.5 hours away from the zip code he mentioned. Also, if one is going to buy that processor at MC, you should use the $5 off $30 retailmenot coupon to get it even cheaper.

To the OP, I might have an extra Ryzen chip that I can sell. I'll try to take a look around tonight. Would you be needing the heatsink with it, or would you need just the CPU?

No just the cpu would do. I am buying a 2700x cooler off another member.
I wish I had a micro center around here. Nothing but overpriced junk on Craigslist and fb.
 
1700x is 150 on eBay. 2200g is 99. There is a 15% off coupon tomorrow if you use the eBay mobile app.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top