WTB: AMD FX BE CPU. 4, 6, or 8 core

gobygoby

Limp Gawd
Looking for an AMD Black Edition FX cpu. Prefer 4 or 6 core but would consider 8 core depending on price.

Edit: Got this taken care of. Thanks!

Last edited:
Got an 8350 complete rig. Crosshair V, 16 gig, 280X, H100i running at home. Really only interested in selling the whole unit. It also has a 1 TB SSD we could talk about.
Rig without the SSD $400.00 shipped.

I only need a cpu. possibly a mobo, and ram. but that it. also on a budget and $400 is way over what I'm looking to spend. thanks for the offer anyways.

I have an 8320 that ran under water its entire life., with stock cooler, asus m5a99fx pro 2.0, and 2x 8gig 1600 ddr3. Also have the water cooler back fresh from rma if interested. What is your budget looking like?

Edit... Don't have to sell as a bundle either. Need more info just msg me and ill respond tonight.

Last edited:
I have an 8320 that ran under water its entire life., with stock cooler, asus m5a99fx pro 2.0, and 2x 8gig 1600 ddr3. Also have the water cooler back fresh from rma if interested. What is your budget looking like?

Edit... Don't have to sell as a bundle either. Need more info just msg me and ill respond tonight.

I'm looking to get cpu, motherboard and maybe ram for $150 tops. thats why I'm going to used route.

Back