Worst Game You Ever Played ?

Rise 2: Ressurection. I remember letting my friend borrow my copy of Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn in exchange for this trash. Worst exchange I've ever made.

Spore... I said it once already in this thread but I feel this game was bad enough that it deserves a second mention. I think the worst part is all the hype that was behind this game before it's release only to completely die out almost as soon as the game was out (for good reason, the game sucks) and to add insult to injury, I paid $70 for the galactic edition.

Trespasser, good old fashioned fail. Horribly written and just a miserable experience...snip

Haha god I hate that game, it's downright horrible. Except back in the day those pixelated boobies you could look at with a flick of the mouse downward were sweet for the time. My brother absolutely loved that game, mainly because there's dinosaurs.

I highly disliked rampage on the snes, same with primal rage. But the cake goes to Mickey's Ultimate Challenge for the snes.

Hellgate London was pretty bad.. I agree haha

Anyway, some of the games you mention you might have been severely disappointed by. But they hardly compare to some of the truly horribad stuff out there.. Be scared.

The Sonic game on the 360.

Whatever one that was, I don't even remember the name of it it was so uneventful to me.

Empire Earth 3. I bought it because I liked the previous games in the series, only to find that it had been dumbed down to ridiculous levels. Should have read the reviews on it before picking it up.

metal gear solid 2 was the most disappointing game I've ever played
aion sucked
wolfenstein sucked more
UT3 was horrible at best

Basically everything that was a recent sequel to the best games of yesteryear blew big time :(

Spore... I said it once already in this thread but I feel this game was bad enough that it deserves a second mention..

Don't forget DRM (digital rights management) which didn't work; funny how gamers responded to it. To this day Spore is the most hacked game on the planet.

Negative threads get the most posts... Any chance a gamer can have a reason to complain, they will... These threads are a joke.. It proves to me nobody here has any real insight on a bad game when they mention games that are totally fine...Or games they barely played.. About 1% of the responses here have merit... the rest are ridiculous.. I actually knew the people who would respond and what they would pick as their worst game, just because they spam threads bitching about the game even when the thread has nothing to do with it.. Like I said, any chance to bitch and complain..

Negative threads get the most posts... Any chance a gamer can have a reason to complain, they will... These threads are a joke.. It proves to me nobody here has any real insight on a bad game when they mention games that are totally fine...Or games they barely played.. About 1% of the responses here have merit... the rest are ridiculous.. I actually knew the people who would respond and what they would pick as their worst game, just because they spam threads bitching about the game even when the thread has nothing to do with it.. Like I said, any chance to bitch and complain..

Because no one but you has a valid opinion right?

metal gear solid 2 was the most disappointing game I've ever played :(

Serious? Youve been lucky then. Sure it wasnt as good as the first or third MGS, but it still wasnt a bad game. I thought it was ok, good enough to play right through to the end anyway.

Worst game ive ever purchased was a game on PS1 called Chronicles of the Sword. A point and click medieval adventure game, that required you to find items that were absolutley impossible to find to progress past the first half hour, not because the game was actually challenging or hard but because the items were literally too hard to find on the screen, so you just ended up combing the entire screen waiting for the cursor to change.

Terrible piece of rubbish. And i chose it for my birthday as a kid just by looking at the back cover it looked alright, i was so disappointed. I think that was the last time i ever bought a game without reading a review for it first.

Pit Fighter.

Seriously. Wtf. I hated the gameplay. And all you could do to win was kick. And the animations were HORRIBLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit-Fighter

"Hey dude, let's play Pit Fighter."

"Ok, what character? Ty, Buzz, or Kato?"

"...There's only 3 characters?"

Pit Fighter.

Seriously. Wtf. I hated the gameplay. And all you could do to win was kick. And the animations were HORRIBLE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit-Fighter

"Hey dude, let's play Pit Fighter."

"Ok, what character? Ty, Buzz, or Kato?"

"...There's only 3 characters?"

Aww how can you hate Pit Fighter?? I loved that game, it was painfully hard, terrible graphics, awful character names, some item that made you invulnerable (removing all the realism of pit fighting), and overall very shitty.

I still loved it.

Shadow of the Beast still has my vote, fuck that impossible game in its ear canal.

Back