World’s Worst Work in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
it looks like someone made their wife very very mad and now he has to working in the nasty basement and sleep there too.
 
Last week I posted a few pictures of the “world’s GREATEST work in progress” (here). Unimpressed, [H] forum member Firas sent us these images of the “world’s WORST work In progress.” Ha! Beat that!

Good Lord, the person actually sleep over his computer like that? A slight shake would bring the whole thing crashing down, looks like.
 
So this is what it looks like, when Al-Queda sets up a gold farming operation, in the Afghani war zone?
 
Kind of redefines man-cave. although whenever the news tells me that terrorists are really tech savvy and web literate, this is pretty much what I picture in my head.
 
20$ says it has Penis Sauce all over it!

OMFG... Dude I just LOLed *REALLY* loud in my cubical, tyvm. :eek:

That is funny and nasty as hell. I'm sure my neighboring cube mates want to know WTF is going on in my cubical.
 
And I'm sure that he will share it with you... once you give him your bank account number so he can transfer you the money. ;)
 
Steve, no source? I would really like to know where that is, I'm with the folks guessing in Afghan somewhere, they have some interesting Jerry rigged system setups (thinking back on the Afghan wifi article).
 
The irony is the guy who uses that setup has about 50 million dollars.

A lot of poeple in africa have $50M the problem is in the US that 50M is only worth $20 USD :D

zimbabwe10c.jpg
 
not even worth $20.. it is much worse. The inflation was exponential like every second... lol now they declared US currency as official
 
Am I the only one who is reminded of the end of the "Blair Witch Project" ? That basement/dungeon is creepy! Play F.E.A.R. in that!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top