World of Warcraft "Scroll of Resurrection"

I was thinking of playing alittle again. If anyone could PM me one?.

I've got 6 Scrolls, hit me up if you meet the requirements with an email and I'll shoot one your way.

[edit] heres one:

[used]

Clicking 'Accept' will take you to the login screen for the Account Management section of WorldofWarcraft.com. Once you log in, you'll be able to confirm that you'd like to accept this offer and receive your FREE 10 Days of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

These two are still unused. If they're used, feel free to PM me as I have four more.

Clicking 'Accept' will take you to the login screen for the Account Management section of WorldofWarcraft.com. Once you log in, you'll be able to confirm that you'd like to accept this offer and receive your FREE 10 Days of World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

I just wanted to thank everyone who sent me an offer for a scroll. But unfortunitly it seems it hasn't been 90 days yet for me. My last payment was on 11/1/07 so I guess I need to wait till the end of this month begining of next to use one. Thanks again I had a ton of offers for scrolls :)

The two above scrolls are still unused, if you'd rather have me fwd the email in fear of key loggers, shoot me a PM.

someones trying to get free months of play. Send a scroll, that person reactivates the person who sent it gets a free month. Tricky tricky.

I have 4 of mine left, shoot me a quick PM if you want any of them

It's a win-win situation all around, and if you play on silver hand feel free to say hi!

I have 5 scrolls left

If you are interested, and have been inactive for 90+ days then PM me either:

1. The email address used with your WoW account

2. Your character's name, and server you played on.

TALK TO YOU SOON :)

Send a PM to me if the ones you find here are used and you need one!

I dunno how to make those links, but I still have 5 keys I can give out, feel free to PM me and I can make ya a key.

Back