World of Warcraft "Scroll of Resurrection"

JFlo

Limp Gawd
I got 5 scrolls will give away, if anyone is thinking of getting back into the game please send a pm.

requirements -

Must have once had an activated account.
Must have last played 3 or more months ago.

im also looking for one :p

Looks like the OP is looking for some free playtime.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/scroll/

Linkaphobic clif notes: Invite someone (ex-WoWer) for 10 day trial, they finish, decide to re-up...And OP gets a free month.

Duh :p

These passes are quite handy actually.... I think I got 2 or 3 free months from fellow [H] members back in the day.

Also used something similar to play LOTRO for a day before deciding I didn't like it :p

I also have 5 left if anyone is interested and those above me are out. PM me if you would like one

my e-mail doesn't match the e-mail I used to open my WOW account anymore...And there's no way to access that email address

Can I use any e-mail or not?

I have some to give away also, just shoot me a pm

Or if you have never played, I have 5 referals for 10-Day Guest Pass Key.

I don't see any problems with pimping these out to get free time for yourself. I have 5 to give out as well, and 4 more guest passes.
Drop me an E-mail as I dont check PMs very often. diablo2k(at)att.net first come first serve.

I also have 5 of the scrolls for old players if you'd like, eseipel at gmail.com, I don't plan on using them so just send me an email and i'll reply back with it.

FYI, if you are participating in the 10 day free trial you cannot advance to lvl 61 until you purchase the burning crusade.

I also have alot of these and I would be interested in splitting months with people who use them! You use it and get a month - i paypal you 7.50 or something like that ;)

How do I send a Scroll of Resurrection invitation to a friend?
Just go to the Scroll of Resurrection Invite Site and follow the instructions on that page. You will need to know your friend's current email address, or the character and realm he or she last played on, in order to send an invitation. We suggest you send the invitation to the email address your friend is most likely to check.

You shouldn't need anything but the email. *hint hint fucker*

I have seven of these left, PM me if needed with your email.
Remember you needed an active account at some point (you've gone past trial status) and your last time you played should be 90+ days ago.

I have 5 scrolls. PM me with an email or Character Name and Realm. I check these daily.:cool:

YGTJTF-RGBE-YY4T7Y-K78K-Y7WNJM
VDRVCM-28TN-2NFZCV-E86V-TFFCG2

couple of trial keys for you guys, have fun!

Back