• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot Off

Black & Decker CP120B 20 Watt Power Backup Battery Pack – 2 Pack
$14.99

+ $5 shipping
 
i think its an april fools. the sale is legit, the woot off is not.

unless of course I am wrong and its some crazy new 2 for tuesday wootoff, but i wont lose any sleep over it this time around. 2 for tuesday stuff is usually all crap.
 
Ugh, I hate woot offs.

I have text messages sent to my phone to remind me of woots, and on woot offs, my phone won't shut up for the entire day.
 
Either way, these battery/power inverters are a good deal at 2 for $20, they run at least $25 each. I got two twos, extras for gifts @ <$9 each.

Amazon B&D inverter
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
rofl, it's a woot off with a never ending supply of Black & Decker 20W Power Backup Battery Pack &#8211; 2 Pack. Ingenious!

Edit: Meaning it is the only item for this woot off(Maybe with a BoC thrown in at the end?)
 
Admiral-Ackbar-trap.jpg
 
This isn't a real woot off if it were there would be lights next to the product on the other woot pages (ex shirt.woot) but there arn't therefore it isn't a real woot off and this is the only product that is in it.
 
I'm going to bed now, really drunk too. I hope I remember to check the status of the April 1st woot off when I finally drag my drunk ass out of bed in the morning.

Don
 
I went to a baseball game today that never happened. Its a good thing that I didn't spend more than $10 on gas and parking and $0 on food and drink so I can go back to the game tomorrow (actually its today now but you get the point) and actually spend some $ on sh*t. It was the Cardinals and Rockies game BTW and my seat was 3rd row from the very top just on the fowl side of the 1st base line. Talk about the nose bleeds but at least my seats were dry unlike most unlucky suckers. It was (or now will be) my 1st home opener that I have ever gone to.
 
Watch a BoC come at like 11:55pm lol, just to fool everyone who thought they were already fooled.
 
WTF? BoC just popped up but you couldn't buy it. Now it's back to the crappy pocket power thing.
 
This is the first time i got in for one because every other time i tried to get it the servers crashed.

Watch for it, i think there will be more.
 
gonna sell those things all day...mix in a handful of BOCs I bet, a few at a time to keep people buying them.

Notice no stats on the BOC.
 
i got up for 2 minutes and come back, see a random crap is up, put in for 3, click ok, oh noes you forgot to put in your credit card security code, put it in click ok, HAHA SOLD OUT FUCK YOU WOOT! lol
 
Darn it, I missed the one with the rocket shooter in the photo. Now I'll have to settle for one with a robot instead. Darn!

lol
 
come on guys...

There is no cake.... Listen to the theme
 
Back
Top