• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Woot Off

I WANT THAT DAMN BAG OF CRAP, but their servers are very very VERY slow ATM. :(
 
I think I got my first BOC.. I put in my CC/name/etc.. still loading
 
YES I CLICKED THE STUPIDLY LARGE BUTTON

I got my first BOC without even trying :D
 
bags of crap still available, but the server is on its knees begging for mercy
 
Just ordered three. Hopefully it goes through. Doubt it will though. I've never successfully ordered BoCs.

<fret>
 
I think this may be some kind of April fool's joke. It was able to buy 3 of them (a first for me), and got to the order process screen where it is has been stuck for the last 10 minutes.
 
Yeah, I ordered twice but neither has appeared in my order list

I don't think I got through :-(
 
I don't think mine went through. After auto-refreshing for a few minutes, I got the Server Too Busy message. It's not appearing in My Account either.

Damnation.
 
I think this may be some kind of April fool's joke. It was able to buy 3 of them (a first for me), and got to the order process screen where it is has been stuck for the last 10 minutes.

Nah, this is very typical for a bag of crap purchase. Their servers get overloaded and the orders wind up in a queue. I've seen it before during a regular day Bag O' Crap
 
It'd be one hell of an april fools if those bags of crap were made to THINK you got one, but it's just a joke. If that's how it really is, I tip my hat off to woot.com lol
 
What would be good is if they were really bags of crap.
 
Someone should print off their order confirmation page that magically doesn't appear on woot.com and sue.
 
What have people gotten in their BOC's in the past? I have never been able to get one.
 
Nintendo Wii, HDTV, other high dollar "crappy" items :D

Pff extremely rare at best.

I got... a cowboy play set thing?, RC car, an iPod nano holder and this gay video recorder carrier purse looking thing.

So yeah, most of the time it's a bag of crap.
 
I think this may be some kind of April fool's joke. It was able to buy 3 of them (a first for me), and got to the order process screen where it is has been stuck for the last 10 minutes.

Yea I tried to order some too wondering if it was an april fools joke or if it was thrown in the middle of the april fools joke. With any luck it will show up in my account later.
 
Lol click the picture of the power packs.... It seems they are randomly mixing in Bunches of Canadians in between the stupid battery pack things or maybe these are secret deals of some sort. These battery packs may have something to to with Blinged out Cabbage. Lots of hints in the descriptions and the photos when you click them. The last photo - battery on cockpit, this photo battery on canal. Current description, Beta Omega Chi...
 
BAG O CRAP !!!

Edit to add - I got on it with almost a full bar available and am sitting at the order status page..... hopefully it will finish processing and I'll have my craps coming.
 
Well, I've got orders processing on 2 different accounts, maybe I'll get lucky.
 
Back
Top