WOOT OFF

Xact XG2500 2.4Ghz Cordless Headset Phone
$22.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Xact XG2500 2.4Ghz Cordless Headset Phone
 
Xact XG2500 2.4Ghz Cordless Headset Phone
$22.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Xact XG2500 2.4Ghz Cordless Headset Phone
 
ha yeah i know ^ =o

La Crosse Projection Alarm Clock/Weather Station
$11.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 La Crosse WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock/Weather Station
 
La Crosse Projection Alarm Clock/Weather Station
$11.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 La Crosse WT-5120U Projection Alarm Clock/Weather Station
 
LMAO - "Want the power of three heads rubbing against your chin? Either move to the San Fernando Valley or get a Remington Microflex 400 R-450 Cordless Shaving System! "
 
Remington MicroFlex Titanium Rechargeable Shaver
$17.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Remington Microflex 400 R-450 Cordless Shaving System
 
Whistler PI-200W Power Inverter
$9.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Whistler PI-200W Power Inverter
 
Whistler PI-200W Power Inverter
$9.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Whistler PI-200W Power Inverter

dude, are you like a bot or something? You get those up here before they change on the site.. every time :D.

Anyhow, I wonder if that thing would be any good.
 
Kodak V803 8MP Digital Camera
$89.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Kodak V803 8MP Ultra-Compact Digital Camera
 
dude, are you like a bot or something? You get those up here as fast as they change.. every time :D.

Anyhow, I wonder if that thing would be any good.

I try. It is my day off and I don't have much to do so I am refreshing for the woot deals and posting them up.
 
US Modular PowerStor 1GB Flash Drive/Backup Battery
$10.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 US Modular PowerStor 1GB Flash Drive/Backup Battery
 
Na, it is cold today, so I don't want to work in the garage and there really isn't anything on TV. So surfing the net and posting a few woot deals isn't too bad.
 
American Builder 22 Piece Power Driver Set
$1.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 American Builder 22 Piece Power Driver Set
 
JVC 770 Watt 7.1 A/V Receiver with PC Link
$109.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 JVC RX-D301S 770 Watt 7.1 A/V Receiver with PC Link
 
Targus Universal Notebook 90 Watt AC Power Adapter
$14.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Targus APA01US Universal Notebook 90 Watt AC Power Adapter

VV beat ya :p
 
Targus Universal Notebook 90 Watt AC Power Adapter
$14.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Targus APA01US Universal Notebook 90 Watt AC Power Adapter
 
Acme Racing NB16T Nitro Stadium R/C Truck
$99.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Acme Racing NB16T Nitro Stadium R/C Truck
 
Acme Racing NB16T Nitro Stadium R/C Truck
$99.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Acme Racing NB16T Nitro Stadium R/C Truck
 
iMate Momento 10.2” Wireless Digital Picture Frame
$129.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 iMate Momento 100 10.2” Wireless Digital Picture Frame
 
iMate Momento 10.2” Wireless Digital Picture Frame
$129.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 iMate Momento 100 10.2” Wireless Digital Picture Frame
 
Ok Jarod...i had my fun...I'll let you back to posting the woots now :) holy crap you have 70+ posts in this thread lol
 
Oh I don't care I just wanted to make an archive of the crappiest wootoff ever.
 
I've had nothing but bad luck in woot offs since I got my BOC a few months ago...(my one and only BOC ever)
 
Back
Top