WOOT OFF

The gps is an ok deal... you can get it for abou tthe same on ebay or if you look around enough

Hooray... I wasn't planning on going to bed anytime soon. I was wondering when the next one would be. Oh happy day.

What's the deal with this? I don't feel the woot. What am I supposed to be wooting over?

So what if one of the items is crap like this one and the orange bar doesn't go down?

Figures, I can't afford to spend anymore money and I need to get to bed. Why can't they ever have woot offs at good times like when I have money and don't have to go to work the next day?

Woot.com usually sells 1 item a day. When they have a woot off, they sell one item until it gets sold out (as indicated by the orange progress bar), and then replace it with the next item. They do these about once every month or two these days.

So what if one of the items is crap like this one and the orange bar doesn't go down?

It will eventually go down as people buy it but it stays up there until all of the units are sold. There's always something that slows everything down. Other times there's stuff that disappears in a matter of seconds.

Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown)
$89.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Factory Refurbished
product(s):
1 Microsoft Zune 30GB Digital Media Player (Brown) (or Black substituted)

These usually go pretty quick. I hope.

Yea, they're gone already.

Netgear Super-G Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter
$7.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Reburbished
product(s):
1 Netgear WG111T Super-G Wireless USB Adapter

Eiki DLP Home Theater Projector
$399.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Eiki EIP-1000T DLP Home Theater Projector

Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HD Upconversion HDMI Out and DivX Playback
$34.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Toshiba SD-K860 HD Upconverting Progressive Scan DVD Player w/ HDMI Out and DivX Playback

Eiki DLP Home Theater Projector
$399.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Eiki EIP-1000T DLP Home Theater Projector

That was gone in less than a minute. I almost wish I had use for a projector.

just ogt wootalyzer, hope it makes my life easier lol

Wootalyzer is almost worthless. There is too much latency in their system that by the time a new item comes up, it's already been up for about 30 seconds to a minute. I just use it to watch for items to sell out. Then it's off to pound F5 instead of waiting for Wootalyzer to update.

Cardo Scala 600 Bluetooth Headset with Car Charger
$11.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Cardo Scala 600 Bluetooth Headset
1 Cardo Car Charger for Scala 600

Hopefully there's only a handful of these.

Firefox, tabmixplus extension, and the Reload Every... option. Set the timer to reload the page whatever time you want.

Razer HP-1 Barracuda Gaming Headphones
$59.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Razer HP-1 Barracuda Gaming Headphones

Nikko Nissan Skyline GTR R34 1/10 Scale 9.6 volt Radio Controlled Car
$19.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Nikko Nissan Skyline GTR R34 1/10 Scale 9.6 volt Radio Controlled Car

Well that randomly showed up for me. Maybe next item.

Yep... sure is.

Back