WOOT OFF

Oh boy, another web cam.

Logitech QuickCam Messenger Webcam
$5.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Logitech 961237-0403 Messenger Webcam

Fv(king webcams again. That does it, this woof-off has sucked big donkey ballz!!!

LG DR787T DVD Recorder with HDMI, Upconversion and ATSC Tuner
$79.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 LG DR787T DVD Recorder with HDMI, Upconversion and ATSC Tuner

Vizio 32” High Definition LCD TV
$449.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Vizio VX32L 32” High Definition LCD TV

Meh...my sushi was nicer than this TV.

This woot off hasbeen all Webcams, HD LCD TVs, Digital Picture Frames and Roombas...

This whole woof-off has been a bag of crap....dammit I gotta go get something to eat w/ my wife and kid, watch the BOC come on while I'm gone.

Another webcam, what a suprise.

Logitech 961399-0403 Webcam Plus
$4.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Logitech 961399-0403 Webcam Plus

Well, I mean I guess people are buying them and woot has been around for a while which must mean that they are making a profit (or they are just trying to see how far into debt they can go, but profit seems more likely).

Still.... who actually buys a lot of this crap.

I guess I shouldn't call it crap. I'm just really picky.

Logitech Brazillian Office Internet Keyboard
$0.19 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product(s):
1 Logitech 967248-0111 Office Internet Keyboard – Brazillian

How is it Brazilian? Those look like regular english letters to me. Or is that the model?

Oh yeah.... duh.... they use the same letters, just different language. Portuguese....

Standard ABNT2 format (Brazilian standard)

That is under the description, maybe it is different.

LaPazz 8”x6” USB Graphic Tablet
$29.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 LaPazz 8 x 6'’ WP8060-TAB08 USB Graphic Tablet with Pen

Screaming Monkey with Pink or Blue Woot Cape
$1.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Screaming
product(s):
1 Screaming Monkey with Pink or Blue Cape
Cape Color:
Blue, Pink

Well, yet another woot of during which I purchased nothing. Have woot offs always been a way for them to unload the stuff that they didn't sell out of before?

Considering how crappy their deals/selection has been over the last few months, they could close up shop tomorrow and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

ir's over... dammit.. I was here for most of the thing just to get the bag of crap, and they didn't offer one!!!!!

-BLAH!

I got 2 monkeys. :) At least it's something to show for sitting on my ass for 48 hours.

I got 3 monkeys. I think their incredibly annoying, but I know some people who I can drive a little closer to the edge of their sanity by giving these to their kids.

No BoC? So glad I decided to go out instead of waiting for that. I would've been incredibly pissed off, 48 Hours and no BoC...

No BoC? So glad I decided to go out instead of waiting for that. I would've been incredibly pissed off, 48 Hours and no BoC...

Does it really matter anyway? As soon as the page pops up the site gets raped and you can't get an order through. Very frustrating. I have been visiting woot.com for a while and have yet to get a freaking BoC. The closest I got was 3 in my cart to checkout and then everything went thermo-nuclear and blew up in my face.

Back