• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Woot-Off!

Where were the effin giraffe lcd's when I was a kid?!? Oh yeah... they WEREN'T INVENTED - spoiled ass little bastards these days
 
For those of you tired of hitting refresh etc

http://www.bagsofcrap.com/wootsound.htm

this helps out a lot. Don't scream at me if you already use one.
Just trying to help everyone else out. I find this quite convenient otherwise Im attached to the screen all night.

I actually use wootalyzer myself. :D

Has nice little popups and even you can set to buy things right away *cough*boc*cough*

also, it has popups for like 6 other sites. Give it a try I say. :D
 
Trying the wootalyzer works pretty awesome, im gonna try both. But the standalone application looks a little neater and I dont have to worry about its refresh
 
That has to be the dumbest item I have ever seen. (I don't watch much TV in case you are wondering)
 
Well, despite it being a great deal. . . .I have zero need for a snack tray. Hurry up and sell out quick!
 
Yay, the snack trays sold out!

awww . . . they were replaced with more junk!
 
Mustek 30GB Multifunction Personal Video Recorder
$79.99 + $5 shipping

Condition: New
Product(s): 1 Mustek PVR-H230 Multifunction Personal Video Recorder
 
So many multimedia recorders/players in this woot-off, when will this madness end?!
 
service unavailable right when i hit the last button. dunno if i got it or not. probably not though.
 
nooooooooo...i refreshed to see the "SOLD OUT" under the bag of crap...crap...
 
Back
Top