Woot-Off!

How is this possible, I clicked the button as soon as I saw it and the title. Everything was going well and then, BAM! These hamster-powered servers go straight to hell.

How long does it take to find out if you snagged 3 bags or not?

Yeah you name it, it may come. Anything from mouse pads to TVs can come in the bag o' crap.

Oh for christ's sake. Didn't even know there was a woot-off and then checked the page to see I JUST missed a BOC. Lovely.

lol, i got to the order review page and clicked "buy it", and it said service unavailable. i clicked the back button and "buy it" over and over and evidently it registered. got my 3 bags of crap :D

Lights are still flashing. Will there be more? I thought the wootoffs usually ended with the BoC or the screaming monkey but something new hasn't popped up yet.

Lights are gone.... this wootoff is done for.:(

Edit: Lights are back...... I don't think the server has recovered yet:p

hey i guess i can say i atleast saw the boc before it said sold out. doesnt matter ive got it twice and got some of the dumbest junk lol

Im get server is busy now sucks i really wanted to buy something tonight oh well.

Why is there such a high demand for bags of crap...unless they are not bags of crap! Can anyone give examples of what they have received in said bag?

Why is there such a high demand for bags of crap...unless they are not bags of crap! Can anyone give examples of what they have received in said bag?

It's a gamble, usually it's minor items like headsets and mice; but there has been one confirmed winner of a 60" plasma from his bag o' crap.

I see...so, some people could receive Zunes and such in these bags of crap?

Seems like a nice deal :D

The lights are gone, looks like the wootoff is dead. The flavor text for the bag of crap is quite interesting!

Finally got me a Zune, so I'm happy. Been waiting a while. Can't wait to get it. I could really use it for work and such. Oh well if it's the older version...

How slow is SmartPost? I magically won a bag and I fear it might take two generations to get here.

Lol, not exactly as slow as they say, but it does take a while. Ordered a couple shirt woots and it tookabout a week... dunno if the boc has a dif timeframe though.

Lol, not exactly as slow as they say, but it does take a while. Ordered a couple shirt woots and it tookabout a week... dunno if the boc has a dif timeframe though.

I know takes a while to ship this stuff from what I can remember from last year, just wondering if they changed it from then. On a similar note, I'm still surprised those hamster-powered servers were able to keep up with the F5s. Those little guys must've drank some Liquid Game Fuel, Mountain Dew, Halo 3 Edition.

On a similar note, I'm still surprised those hamster-powered servers were able to keep up with the F5s.

They weren't. Read the comments. I was among the many who were right on the ball, watching Woot all day for the inevitable Bag of Crap, the INSTANT it started I was all over the I want this! button but immediately got "Service Unavailable" and within 10 seconds it was sold out. Piss off.

They didn't. Read the comments. I was among the many who were right on the ball, watching Woot all day for the inevitable Bag of Crap, the INSTANT it started I was all over the I want this! button but immediately got "Service Unavailable" and within 10 seconds it was sold out. Piss off.

I probably should've said "On a similar note, I'm still surprised those hamster-powered servers were able to keep up with the F5s long enough for me to score 3"

A week or two after the Wii came out, they put a few in some Bags of Crap. It was a big deal at the time.

Back