Woot-Off!

Yeah....

The last one was 'okay' - better than this one by far, but still not great. I snagged a set of Everglide headphones last time for $20, love those things.

Nothing appealing yet =/
 
Yeah....

The last one was 'okay' - better than this one by far, but still not great. I snagged a set of Everglide headphones last time for $20, love those things.

Nothing appealing yet =/

lol i got those headphones too.. not bad for 20$
 
I would so get those speakers if they had an AC/USB power adaptor, but no, only batteries.
 
You're getting rusty ol' chap

But maybe I am...

I missed the shipping =P

I was going to edit my previous post, and beat you the cheating way... ahha
 
Journey’s Edge 13-Tool Pocketknife
$4.99 + $5 shipping

Black & Decker T2 White Arize Toaster
$14.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New

And oh noes! You lose again!
 
Hmm, I need one of those but for the TiVo 2 Series. Damn, Woot-Off Killer now!

Hannspree 9.6” LCD TV
$79.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: New
product(s): 1 Hannspree 9.6” LCD TV
Style: Wood, Giraffe, Lion, Modern
 
Back
Top