WOOT OFF!!!!

Haha. Guilty as charged. I was 50/50 between the two. It's been so long since I've played them. I couldn't remember if both had an avatar on the HUD or just one of them. I had to take a guess.

Were there aliens in Wolfenstein, or just in Return? Gah, I need to play them again.

No aliens in either. I recall zombies and the Angel of Death in Spear of Destiny, though.

You might also be thinking of Blake Stone.

Er, not necessarily aliens. I mean like...non-human. Mutants, etc. Return to Castle Wolfenstein didn't have any mutated, genetic experiements?

Am I fusing RTC with Far Cry? Ahhhh I'm going crazy.

iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)
$139.99+ $5 shipping

Not the iRobot Roomba again. Woot loves these things. If these get in to everyone's house they can take over the world. :eek:

Maybe each time they post them, they aren't actually selling any. ;)

"Damn. Just have the meter go down slowly and we'll try again next week."

I will say i'm tired of seeing them all the time, but they are really cool, my neighbor has one its sweet.;)

I missed that tv tuner again. :(

I missed it during the last woot off. Last time though they sold out right after I finished registering.

yep thats why i love it i can actually get some work done and just have the window open with the speakers turned up.

yep thats why i love it i can actually get some work done and just have the window open with the speakers turned up.

Do you know how quickly it is updated? Some of these woot-off trackers have a 30 second delay.

BTW: THE DAMN ROOMBA IS ALMOST DONE!!!

Targus AER010US Remote Tunes Wireless Remote for iPod
$6.99+ $5 shipping

Oregon Scientific Music Sphere Wireless Speaker
$49.99+ $5 shipping

This ain't going anywhere. I have a feeling this Woot Off is going to suck just like the last couple. But unfortunately I'll still watch it like a hawk.

Waiting for the lamps to disappear... Sold out, but not yet replaced... :(

Edit:
X600 Pro 256MB
$50+5S&H
Not hot. :(
(Well, okay... average price, but not worth it by any stretch. A 6600GT will run circles for a similar price.)

Back