• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WOOT OFF!!!!

Haha. Guilty as charged. I was 50/50 between the two. It's been so long since I've played them. I couldn't remember if both had an avatar on the HUD or just one of them. I had to take a guess.

Were there aliens in Wolfenstein, or just in Return? Gah, I need to play them again.
 
No aliens in either. I recall zombies and the Angel of Death in Spear of Destiny, though.

You might also be thinking of Blake Stone.
 
Er, not necessarily aliens. I mean like...non-human. Mutants, etc. Return to Castle Wolfenstein didn't have any mutated, genetic experiements?

Am I fusing RTC with Far Cry? Ahhhh I'm going crazy.
 
iRobot Roomba Sage with Convenience Pack (4110)
$139.99+ $5 shipping
 
Not the iRobot Roomba again. Woot loves these things. If these get in to everyone's house they can take over the world. :eek:
 
Maybe each time they post them, they aren't actually selling any. ;)

"Damn. Just have the meter go down slowly and we'll try again next week."
 
I will say i'm tired of seeing them all the time, but they are really cool, my neighbor has one its sweet.;)
 
I missed that tv tuner again. :(

I missed it during the last woot off. Last time though they sold out right after I finished registering.
 
yep thats why i love it i can actually get some work done and just have the window open with the speakers turned up.
 
yep thats why i love it i can actually get some work done and just have the window open with the speakers turned up.

Do you know how quickly it is updated? Some of these woot-off trackers have a 30 second delay.

BTW: THE DAMN ROOMBA IS ALMOST DONE!!!
 
Targus AER010US Remote Tunes Wireless Remote for iPod
$6.99+ $5 shipping
 
Oregon Scientific Music Sphere Wireless Speaker
$49.99+ $5 shipping
 
This ain't going anywhere. I have a feeling this Woot Off is going to suck just like the last couple. But unfortunately I'll still watch it like a hawk.
 
Waiting for the lamps to disappear... Sold out, but not yet replaced... :(

Edit:
X600 Pro 256MB
$50+5S&H
Not hot. :(
(Well, okay... average price, but not worth it by any stretch. A 6600GT will run circles for a similar price.)
 
Back
Top