woot off tonight!!!!

woot offs are over rated... I bought two hdd's and they died after less than a month. I'm not wasting my time no more :)

AHHHH! Just remove the firewire port! I swear people jump on refurbs and ignore the new!

AHHHH! Just remove the firewire port! I swear people jump on refurbs and ignore the new!

Just pout some water on the damn things, it will extinguish the cards and thus killing them. All 10 trillion of them.

/crappy joke.

Just pout some water on the damn things, it will extinguish the cards and thus killing them. All 10 trillion of them.

/crappy joke.

You're no longer allowed to make jokes. It took me a few seconds to even realize what the heck you were talking about. :p

Firewire cards? Aren't these normally this cheap? This is less a Woot Off than it is an online Big Lots. Some great prices on things you don't need, yet you buy it anyway. Why? Because we're suckers, that's why.

Sigh, I doubt this will sell out by the time I hit the bed in an hour. What's up with Woot always having this item?!

Anyone else notice that the Woot! image links to wine.woot instead of acting like a refresh?

They actually had a bunch of video cards this time, but I don't know if they were good deals.

Radio Control Mini Forklift with Pallets and Cones
$9.99
+ $5 shipping

Come on !!!

I am so god-damned tired of iRoombas! Jesus christ, tell the factory to either stop making them or to stop shipping them to Woot.

I'm pissed I missed on out the forklift. :mad:

yea same here, was pretty bad ass :cool:

and i am sick of the roombas too, ive seen them in action at SEARS and IMO they are just as good as giving the vacuum to a blind person, and plus i saw one that was timer controlled, seriously whos soo lazy they cant even turn the shit on, even though it will vacuum by its self, but the fact you need it to turn on by its self too... sad, just sad...

and i am sick of the roombas too, ive seen them in action at SEARS and IMO they are just as good as giving the vacuum to a blind person, and plus i saw one that was timer controlled, seriously whos soo lazy they cant even turn the shit on, even though it will vacuum by its self, but the fact you need it to turn on by its self too... sad, just sad...

You have it vacuum when you're asleep or gone to work. It's not really meant to be a replacement for actual vacuuming. It just tidies up the place between vacuuming. Especially if you have pets, this is a great gadget! And besides, you can program them yourself! :D

Does Woot normally have a lot of smaller MP3 players during their Woot-Offs? I saw a few that came up earlier when I was asleep (damnit!) and I would have jumped on them.

Does Woot normally have a lot of smaller MP3 players during their Woot-Offs? I saw a few that came up earlier when I was asleep (damnit!) and I would have jumped on them.

yes but all the cheap ones are refurbs (like the sansa ones and what not)

"From the east, the Decent Warlock Henn Thai, who brought the gift of a USB 2.0 port and a Full Function Remote Control. From the south, the Tolerable Wizard Xpay Triot delivered the gift of an LCD screen and Digital Volume Control."

Hentai and Expatriot who writes this stuff.

7600GT PCI-E 256mb $119 (not biting, not sure how great of a price that is.. warm I think... seems like low end of bargain e-tailor pricing)

edit: one nice thing about this card is it's the entry level HDCP compliant card.. good for a HTPC..

Well, more like 45 hours.

I went to sleep 10 minutes before the video card ended and missed the fuckin' monkey.

At least I got a leakfrog this time aorund.

Wow! My Vector DC Vacuum is here already! I figured I wouldn't see anything till the middle of next week at least. I guess Woot is on their game and shipping things out ASAP.

My leakfrog has yet to arrive though.

I didn't see anything I needed/wanted on this wootoff, but I did Woot a monkey. I've already got the red and green one, might as well have the whole set. I've seen the red and green monkeys as a set go for over $80 on ebay. :eek:

Back