• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

woot off tonight!!!!

awsome - i'll have something to occupy me at downtime at work! :D
 
holy shit you beat me

how did you post and 12:00am AND know that it was a woot off?
 
I work for woot..... durrr... I know all the items before they get posted... :cool:
 
I cannot tell if you are being serious (damn internet) :p What are the best items going up for sale?
 
X1900XT 512 BBA $105 shipped

8600GTS MSI OEM $120 shipped

Bag of Crap

I was just kidding haha..
 
Glad to see a Woot off. The last few days of Woots have sold out rather quickly, which leaves most of the day with little Wooting to do.

But I swear to god if they post the iRoomba. :mad:
 
Yeah, thank you, I just found it a few minutes ago :D I'll edit the post. Happy hunting tonight
 
Shit.

I'm sick... but I have like $700 in paypal :D

I guess I'll stay up for this...
 
I literally live less than a mile from their new facilities. Must resist the temptation to buy something, and then argue shipping.....
 
I finally got my first BOC last woot-off, so I'm less inclined to stay up for this one, but I probably will anyways.
 
Christ, I'm gonna hate myself in the morning for staying up so late :rolleyes:
 
LoL, just go to bed... I stayed up only one time on a woot off to get 2 refurbished hard drives, only to have them die within a month. haha
 
I woke up this morning thinking I was going to get some work done today...Then I saw this.

Let the Wooting begin!
 
I swear that lamp stock was never going to deplete! Now the Excalibur again. At least this item isn't refurbished.
 
What do you want to see on the woot off???
I'd like to see some hard drives.
 
I literally live less than a mile from their new facilities. Must resist the temptation to buy something, and then argue shipping.....

Then you and I must live pretty close to one another:
wootlocalmv7.jpg


The red box is where I live, the yellow box is where I work, and the green is the Woot warehouse.
 
Do you go to church at the baptidome? I live pretty close too. I know how you feel about the shipping thing.
 
Dang I'll be out of the office all day. I knew I should have brought my laptop! :p
 
I don't go to any church, but I do pass that monstrosity every day.
 
I've only gotten one item from Woot, a TuneSync for my iPod Video, and it took Woot about a week to ship it out. Not really complaining though. I got it for about half of the normal retail price.
 
A putter? That's left-handed? Bah! Bust out the electronics, damnet! It's gonna be like an hour before we see the next item.
 
And a no-name lefty putter to boot? Ouch.....get comfortable, its going to be a while.
 
Saké! Yum. Do you have to have this stuff delivered to an ABC store if your state has them? Their rules are a little ambiguous.
 
God, these blurbs are just lame now. At first they were pretty clever and entertaining, but now they're just ridiculous and stretch a mile to pertain to the item.

And let’s don’t even talk about the World Baseball Classic.

Let us do not even!?
 
Back
Top