• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

woot off tonight!!!!

Well, at any means, unless it were malt liquor, it's going to sell itself on Woot. I doubt anybody reads the info on alkyhall Woots.

Then again, if it were malt liquor, they'd just have to bring in Billy Dee Williams.
 
4gb sd card 25$ seems good enough to me i bought one, If it works in my camera great if not ill just use it to transfer files between computers at different locations.
 
I think there may be a problem with the main tracker feed. It seems like every tracker I try has problems loading the current item.
 
The one i posted seems to be working just fine. Plus no need to reload :D Flash is magical.
 
For some reason that one only works with FF and not IE on my comp.

It looks to be working now at least, so thanks for the suggestion.
 
Wow, this has been a really crappy wootoff. Has anybody found anything they bought?
 
All but maybe two have been refurbished. Good deal, maybe, but I try to avoid refurbs.

+1 on the bad Woot! Off.
 
A frog. Given, a leak detecting frog, but still...what the fuck?

Hopefully they'll be gone soon. (the frogs that is, not woot).
 
Right now they are showing the Everglide S-500 Professional headphones. I can vouch that these headphones are decent. I bought a pair from woot when they were originally posted. I own about 6 pairs of headphones and these are the ones I take to LANs 'n whatnot.
 
Yeah, i just bought of pair. I hope this turns out to be wise purchase.
 
Yeah, i just bought of pair. I hope this turns out to be wise purchase.

Thank you for buying a pair. We FINALLY get to move on to the next item......

DOH...it's a grill...how fancy...NEXT!!!
 
I worked for Lockheed Martin for 5 years, and I got a free grill similar to that one. Well worth the 5 years of BS and nonsense. :rolleyes:
 
Knockoff Foreman grill and buggy refurbished router finished.

Lets see whats next

Edit: Portable battery charger anyone?
 
Shit, I've been downstairs for like an hour and a half and the Powersticks are still up.
 
What you gon’ do with all that kick?
All that electric inside your stick?
I’ma charge, charge, charge, your devices quick,
Charge them quick with my Powerstick.
My stick, my stick, my stick, my stick, my stick,
My stick, my stick, my stick, my lovely b-Powerstick (Check it out)

Dead cell phones drive me crazy
My b-Powerstick can save me
It charges up really nicely
It charges these mobile devices
Samsung & Motorola
Nextel & Kyocera
LG, it’s supporting
Ten adapters to do the charging
Brother I got USB
To power my MP3s
Two hours’ talk time, depending
On what mobile signal you’re sending
So I can keep on talking
Whether I’m driving or walking
My player can keep on rocking
This voltage is truly shocking

My stick, my stick, my stick, my stick
I love my b-Powerstick
My stick, my stick, my stick, my stick
My lovely b-Powerstick

They say I’m really electric
They all want my b-Powerstick
They always standing next to me
To steal my electricity
When my b-Powerstick is charging
They think they can just barge in
You can look but you can’t plug in
If you touch it I’ll electrocute you
You don’t want to get electrocuted
No, no electrocution, no electrocution
So don’t grab my b-Powerstick, boy
Power your own brick, boy
I got my own electric, boy
Here in my b-Powerstick

What you gon’ do with all that kick?
All that kick inside your stick?
I’ma charge, charge, charge, your devices quick,
Charge them quick with my Powerstick.
My stick, my stick, my stick, my stick, my stick,
My stick, my stick, my stick, my lovely b-Powerstick

So electric (x17)
 
Do you think people are actually buying all of the stock dedicated to these sales, or if the "stock meter" is timed to gradually move?


My girlfriend (of over a year) has a Dell lappy, and only recently did I learn it was a refurb. It works quite well.
 
if its not timed then there are a shit load of crappy Acer notebooks out there. Why are there that many refurbs?
 
Do you think people are actually buying all of the stock dedicated to these sales, or if the "stock meter" is timed to gradually move?


My girlfriend (of over a year) has a Dell lappy, and only recently did I learn it was a refurb. It works quite well.

It has to be real some of these things stay up a long time. There are tons of idiots on woot buying anything that comes up.
 
It has to be real some of these things stay up a long time. There are tons of idiots on woot buying anything that comes up.

I was afraid of that. I've had this horrible feeling that a ton of people are buying stuff just to see the next item. Shit, give me that money. I need a new rig, damnet.
 
Back
Top