Woot-off Midnight tonight?

Can't you get a TB for $100 now? ok...I think i'm done here. Nighty-night.

Re-cert'd Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 750GB SATA/300 Hard Drive
$74.99

+ $5 shipping

$1/10gb is about as cheap as decent HDD's get. There have been plenty of $100 1tb drives posted on [H]otDEALS to kinda make this one seem bland, but it's still not bad.

Re-cert'd Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 750GB SATA/300 Hard Drive
$74.99

+ $5 shipping

$1/gb is about as cheap as decent HDD's get. There have been plenty of $100 1tb drives posted on [H]otDEALS to kinda make this one seem bland, but it's still not bad.

It's a refurb....bleh.

Monster USB Cable with LED Powerflow Indicator
$1.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New

1 Monster 12 Foot USB Cable with LED Powerflow Indicator HTUPUSBPF-12

TrueBlue Bluetooth Headset
$17.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 TrueBlue TB-33-ML Silver or White Bluetooth Headset
Color:
Silver, White

Velocity Micro HD7600L 2400dpi Laser Gaming Mouse by Creative
$14.99

+ $5 ship

Velocity Micro HD7600L 2400dpi Laser Gaming Mouse by Creative
$14.99

+ $5 ship

this is good but I have one (bought it from them). if you don't have one for what its worth I love mine.

Jumped in on the Velocity Micro mouse. Now I have a matching set! I have the velocity micro keyboard that matches this :D I hope this mouse is better than this Intellimouse Explorer 4.0 (can't game with this :( )

I cant believe this horse*$Y!@. They were freaking serious in this memo?!

damn I missed a good monitor.

Athena Technologies 2-way 6.5” Ceiling Speaker -One Speaker
$29.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
New
product:
1 Athena Technologies AS-IC6st 2-way 6.5” Ceiling Speaker -One

Netgear 802.11g USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter
$7.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product: 1 Netgear WG111 802.11g USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter

eMachines 2.6Ghz Desktop PC
$189.99

+ $5 shipping

condition: Refurbished
product: 1 eMachines T5212 2.6Ghz/1GB/200GB Desktop PC

meh, woot offs just aren't that good.

when will they learn? no one wants those damn things.... and yet, they keep trying

My wife seems to be enamored with the idea of getting a Roomba... but even at $149, I can't see it... especially since the dog will destroy it out of fear within a week (she wants it for the kitchen, so she can vacuum up his hair; he stays there during the day while we're at work, which is when she wants to use it....) Seeing as how he's an 85 lb Black Lab, I don't see a Roomba surviving a Roomble with him.... which would be money down the drain.

My wife seems to be enamored with the idea of getting a Roomba... but even at $149, I can't see it... especially since the dog will destroy it out of fear within a week (she wants it for the kitchen, so she can vacuum up his hair; he stays there during the day while we're at work, which is when she wants to use it....) Seeing as how he's an 85 lb Black Lab, I don't see a Roomba surviving a Roomble with him.... which would be money down the drain.

Heh! One of my dogs is a lab as well. Ate a bedpost one night, so yeah, I don't think a Roomba can survive the Lab Beatdown.

I'm watching now. I might take one for the team today, I am in a particularly good mood.

a friggin monster usb cable, 2 bucks plus 5 for shipping... if i didn't have boxes upon boxes of usb cables i might would get 3 of them for 11 bucks

They re-listed an item on a wootoff? Lame.

They sell out because people want to move on to the next item. Until people stop buying them, Woot-Offs are going to suck.

do these razer headphones support audio through usb? i see a usb cable. i need headphones and mic that only connect through usb.

33 bucks refurbished for those crap headphones? Not a chance. Maybe 20-25 new.

Back