Woot-off Midnight tonight?

lol figures they would spread word prior to the woot off yet not be prepared to handle the extra demand that would entail

$199 plus $5 ship for a full arcade-style game machine? I wouldn't be surprised if it was an error...

looks like they are trying to slip a few lemons in there. LG 22” 2ms Widescreen LCD for 180 referb is not a good deal, but it sold out LOL

they always slip lemons in .. its wootoff tradition

DigiPro 5.5×4” Graphics Tablet $25 .. this one might last awhile

yeah, the only monitor I'm looking forward to is the 37" westy they had up for $550.
Do Want.

"From a Chinese sweatshop to a dollar store to your hot little hands, it brings three levels of Sudoku “action” along with helpful instructions like “Do not expose machine to the sunshine, even can’t shock or break forcibly.”

Awesome...lol.

Candi, The USB Pole Dancer
$9.99
+ $5 shipping

Condition: New

Product: 1 Generic USB Pole Dancer

These Woot-Offs sure do attract the gullible crowd. The fact that some of these are selling out so fast is pretty sad.

How many of those are going to be on the boss' office desk this monday morning?

HP Compaq 6820s 2GHz 17” Widescreen Notebook
$519.99

Single core Celeron makes this one lukewarm at best.

Edit: didn't stop it from selling out in 1min.

another lemon

HP Compaq 6820s 2GHz 17” Widescreen Notebook
$519.99 + $5 shipping

condition:
Refurbished
product:
1 HP Compaq 6820s Celeron 2.0GHz, 160GB, 17” Widescreen, 2GB DDR2, DL-DVDRW, 802.11a/b/g, Vista
Discuss this product (37 comments)

Black & Decker 100 Watt USB and AC Power Inverter
$4.99

+ $5 shipping

Candi just became the best dash-board hula girl in the history of dash-board hula girls. WHY DID I PASS HER UP!!??

And now the woot killer...

Philips Video Player with iPod Dock, SD Card Reader, and DVD player
$74.99

they must have only had about 10-20 of each of the items listed so far lol some sell out so fast despite being crappy

Netgear Open-Source 54Mbps Wireless-G Router
$24.99

+ $5 shipping

This one's decent. DD-WRT or Tomato possible due to open source? If so that'd work nicely. $30 shipped ain't too bad.

Back