Woman Assaults Man For Taking Pictures With A Drone

HardOCP News

[H] News
Apparently some people don't like you using a drone to take their picture in public. This video has it all: cussing, a nip slip, lots of high-pitched girly screaming, getting beatdown on camera...and that was just what the GUY in the video was doing. ;)

Myth, that guys is a pussy! I would've laid waste to her (man or women, I don't care, they wanted equal rights) since she was in the wrong and started the assault and he had proof (if I didn't then I would let her beat me up since more than likely I would be charged).

Coarse, I respect people privacy and looking at a couple of his vids I didn't see him flying the drone close to anyone one or filming anyone for an extend length of time. If he did to the woman then I got what he deserved cept I wouldn't called the cops.

Remember folks don't be a creep when flying your drone/s and respect people rights to privacy, don't fly it close to them and don't keep the camera fixed to them for lengthy amount of time.

It's quite scary how easily this woman could have got this guy falsefully arrested. If he didn't have the video he would be in jail now pleading a guilty charge to get an easyer sentence.

In before a bunch of guys attempt to brag about how tough they are and how they would have been hairy, dominant, and immortally powerful!

Also, this is proof positive that there's an evil republican democratic NRA anti-gun owning plot that demonstrates the decline of society and shows how everyone is getting dumber since this would NEVER have happened 200 years ago. I blame the education system or the lack of the government legalizing the drinking of bleach and the NSA is somehow involved because that drone had to be bugged with Uplay DRM and Origin since it was an overpriced pre-ordered DLC that exploited all the flaws in security in Modern UI's IE that would never have been there in the first place if the drone was a PC-only release rather than being made for consoles too.

looks like a brother / sister scrimmage

i've done it with my lil sis, had scissors and knives thrown at me, we all good about it

In before a bunch of guys attempt to brag about how tough they are and how they would have been hairy, dominant, and immortally powerful!

Also, this is proof positive that there's an evil republican democratic NRA anti-gun owning plot that demonstrates the decline of society and shows how everyone is getting dumber since this would NEVER have happened 200 years ago. I blame the education system or the lack of the government legalizing the drinking of bleach and the NSA is somehow involved because that drone had to be bugged with Uplay DRM and Origin since it was an overpriced pre-ordered DLC that exploited all the flaws in security in Modern UI's IE that would never have been there in the first place if the drone was a PC-only release rather than being made for consoles too.

What. The. Fuck. Are you smoking?

pretty messed up shes getting off so easy, had the roles been reversed you can bet he would be in jail for a long time.

Hell, had this poor kid defended himself he would still be in more trouble then her.

It's quite scary how easily this woman could have got this guy falsefully arrested. If he didn't have the video he would be in jail now pleading a guilty charge to get an easyer sentence.

This! This guy was on his way to jail without that video. If he had Google Glass though she would've knocked them off his face...lol.

Remember folks don't be a creep when flying your drone/s and respect people rights to privacy, don't fly it close to them and don't keep the camera fixed to them for lengthy amount of time.

Fuck that noise. It's a public beach. You have no right to or expectation of privacy when in public places. Don't want to be filmed in public? Then don't go outside. People seriously need to get over this kind of shit. Do you know how many cameras you're caught on in an average day if you're in anything resembling an urban area? Probably dozens if not hundreds. If you're not cool with that go and build yourself a cabin deep in the woods somewhere. Even then you'll still have to deal with the cameras on the satellites.

Fuck that noise. It's a public beach. You have no right to or expectation of privacy when in public places. Don't want to be filmed in public? Then don't go outside. People seriously need to get over this kind of shit. Do you know how many cameras you're caught on in an average day if you're in anything resembling an urban area? Probably dozens if not hundreds. If you're not cool with that go and build yourself a cabin deep in the woods somewhere. Even then you'll still have to deal with the cameras on the satellites.

The space outside bedroom windows is public too, see what happens if you stand there looking inside.

What. The. Fuck. Are you smoking?

Bleach...obviously. And it's proven to have no mind altering effects and isn't addictive. Or was that dish detergent. I dunno, it's lemon fresh whatever it is.

Your joke detector isn't working, by the way.

I'm not a fan of drones, but I hate liars more. I'm glad he had proof she was the guilty party in the assault.

Myth, that guys is a pussy! I would've laid waste to her (man or women, I don't care, they wanted equal rights) since she was in the wrong and started the assault and he had proof (if I didn't then I would let her beat me up since more than likely I would be charged).

Things like this prove that women and men do not have equal rights, nor do they want them. They want to be able to do things that a man does and get better pay and still be able to be the victim or the "poor little girl".

Kid did sound like a pussy, though. I don't think he should have knocked her out, but the screaming, the laying there like a slug (to be honest, it was his only defense...).

As far as video as a public beach - as long as you're not an asshole about it (camera in peoples faces, taking inappropriate pictures), go for it. It's legal, it's fine.

Video or not, if he would have laid a hand on her he would have gone to jail. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and he was trying to grab her junk and twist her nipples/gouge her eyes on the ground? He would be been murdered by brosavior by-standards and then served a life sentence for sexual assault.

Fuck that noise. It's a public beach. You have no right to or expectation of privacy when in public places.

True, but there was a time when photographers were expected to ask permission of people before photographing them. I was a photo art major so so long ago and this was considered common courtesy. Of course we don't do courteous today, only legal. So sad.

True, but there was a time when photographers were expected to ask permission of people before photographing them. I was a photo art major so so long ago and this was considered common courtesy. Of course we don't do courteous today, only legal. So sad.

A lot of things are that way now, though. Open carry rifles into restaurants for no reason other than to say "Look what I can do! It's LEGAL, and I can do it!". Taking pictures of anyone and everyone outdoors because it's "public", like we're paparazzi.

Common courtesy and common sense are long gone.

Open carry rifles into restaurants for no reason other than to say "Look what I can do! It's LEGAL, and I can do it!".

It's not as simple as that. The people doing this are trying to make a statement. Personally I think it's a stupid way to go about it but it is politically motivated and in most cases the media blows it all out of proportion. But it isn't just people doing it because it's legal, they are legally making a political statement and motive does matter.

Of course, there are a few that do this that are just idiots, I will agree.

Kid did sound like a pussy, though. I don't think he should have knocked her out, but the screaming, the laying there like a slug (to be honest, it was his only defense...).

I think he wanted not to fight back that way it is just her assaulting him.

The space outside bedroom windows is public too, see what happens if you stand there looking inside.

What happens inside the bedroom is happening in a private space where you have an expectation of privacy. That's why looking in from outside is illegal. You have no such expectations if you are in the public space.

I think he wanted not to fight back that way it is just her assaulting him.

That is exactly correct.
Say what you want about equality, YET if he laid a single finger on her you would be hearing people scream that he's a sexist womanizer who get's thrills from beating women...

yet say nothing about the fact she instigated the assault and he had the wherewithal to not fight back (even though it was clearly self defense).

Justice would be served with that psycho going to a mental ward for a month or six so she could learn you can't just start attacking people and destroying their property because you don't like what they are doing.

Reminds me of the incident in 2008 when Josh Levine (working for the celebrity news site TMZ.com) was filming Woodie Harrelson and sued him for $2.5 mill after getting choked out and his camera broken.

This guy should file a civil suit against the crazy, maybe if she had to pay a 6 figure civil payment she'd think twice about assaulting people in public.

LOL That guy sounds like Bubbles when he's yelling for help.

So true, I was thinking that as well hahaha

WORD!

Better call Saul; sue for mental anguish, PTSD, assault, injury etc.

At least the kid got laid.....out.

best

ever

period

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6R5HrpGB2s

This is the fullscreen video of his drone flight, which she assaults him for. Since last time we had a drone discussion people were attacking the idea. There is another slow motion video with a few hits that you couldn't see in real time, and a bit more after the assault.

It's not as simple as that. The people doing this are trying to make a statement. Personally I think it's a stupid way to go about it but it is politically motivated and in most cases the media blows it all out of proportion. But it isn't just people doing it because it's legal, they are legally making a political statement and motive does matter.

Of course, there are a few that do this that are just idiots, I will agree.

Sure people might be trying to make a statement... yet at the same time people should realize their "statements" might not be understood in the same way.

Walking anywhere openly brandishing a fire-arm (especially a rifle) just tells people apparently no-fire arm signs are required everywhere. Otherwise it could cost some "family business".

So now by default companies will just splatter their doors and windows with stupid rules just like every freaking plastic bag has a warning that it makes a perfect hat for infants.

It truly is sad that most common sense courteous non-written laws apparently need laws again.

In a way this is because of a lessening of a single moral authority like religion. What used to be punished by the people as bad manors (shunning etc) now has to have laws.

+1 There is no expectation to privacy in public. But at the same time, you have the right to unreasonable search and seizure, including spying in public without a warrant if it's intent is to be used randomly against you.

+1 There is no expectation to privacy in public. But at the same time, you have the right to be protected from unreasonable search and seizure, including spying in public without a warrant if it's intent is to be used randomly against you.

Fix'd it.

This type of behavior is what I literally this is the downfall of societies...

I think people lie about this stuff soo much they actually think it is true.

Very few people seem to think or look at things objectively, especially if once they do it finally dons on them they were wrong. Me I find eating crow is the best though rarely does anyone recognize that fact and tend to keep railing on you re-enforcing that lieing is better.

The original author's post
I went to a nearby beach that is a whopping 2 miles long, set up, talked to some people that were curious what my "thing" was, demonstrated the loiter feature (pulling the quad to one direction or another), demonstrated rtl (flying it away then having it return), and make a lot of people think the quad was just awesome. I never went below 50 feet save for take off/landing, then after the end of my last flight, some crazy lady came over and started taking pictures of me...and dialed 911 for the 3rd time in 15 minutes...she said something to the effect of, "There's a guy here taking pictures at the beach with a helicopter plane." (I distinctly remember her saying, "with a helicopter plane," because that just sounds hilarious.) They basically said that they'd send someone when one gets free during each of the 3 calls she made, she decided they didn't care enough about someone obeying the law so when no one was around she assaulted me and she decided to stop when she got a phone call. I called the police to report the assault, and boy was the response big...10 or more vehicles arrived (cops, DEEP, and an ambulance)...They first listened to her story of lies (she claimed I was taking close ups of people in bikinis, and that she had asked me to stop flying before calling the police, and that I was the one that assaulted her, and and and). The police approached me very aggressively, believing her full story, and before anything else was said I brought up something that she missed... The fact that the cell phone in my hand has a camera...that was recording. I had video evidence that she went nuts completely unprovoked, and was the one that assaulted me. She was then charged with assault, and breach of peace and I gave the cops a copy of the video for their prosecution. I then also showed them my last flight where you can make out her colorful shirt getting up from the beach then following it until it lands which proved that she lied when claiming that she asked me to stop flying before calling the police.
At the end of it all, one of the officers said to me basically, "Flying that thing the way you were is fine, you're not in any trouble. You can come back and fly, but just be aware that some people can be alarmed."

Just a funny thing to add, last time I was there, a British guy had come up to me and said he thought it was a giant mosquito near him. He said that he first saw snake on a hike here in the States as they don't have them in the UK, and thought giant mosquitoes were another animal they didn't have.

Back