Woman Assaults Man For Taking Pictures With A Drone

lol, i bet if this guy looked like zac efron, this lady would have thrown her pus$y at him. if she doesn't want guys to look at her, or take pictures in a public place, then maybe she should crawl back to her trailer home

Genders reversed this would not have happened hell guys would probably pose for the camera and the little girl would have never been bothered for flying the drone.

I don't really see a point to filming at the beach with a drone unless it was to peep i suppose they would get good pictures of sunset or surfing but i dont think at 16 he was there for that.
And if i was the police i would have asked to revue the footage from the quadcopter to make sure none of her story was true...

However even if he was peeping it is not her job to assault him and do what she did that belonged to the police if she really wanted to spin the story her way she would have quietly called and asked for an officer to come when the officer came i would spin my story and let the guy get questioned if he had compromising footage then let him get arrested if he was innocent then the officer could still cite him for disturbing the peace and tell him to take the drone elsewhere...

Did you even bother to read ANY of what has been reported? They did see his footage and they didn't find any thing that was objectionable. It has been released to the web even. She DID spin her shitty story to the cops on the phone and DID try to spin her story when she arrived. The ONLY reason the kid didn't go to jail and she got in trouble was cause he had her on tape assaulting him.

THIS is what is wrong with people now days in a nutshell jump in run their mouths and have NFC what the hell they are talking about. Way to prove a point.

story and let the guy get questioned if he had compromising footage then let him get arrested if he was innocent then the officer could still cite him for disturbing the peace and tell him to take the drone elsewhere...
Get arrested? The fuck for? Even if she's nude on a public beach finger banging herself, and he video tapes her, there is nothing illegal about that. Actually, correction, SHE would be the one who needs to be arrested for public indecency, and nothing would happen to the person legally filming in public.

Did you even bother to read ANY of what has been reported? They did see his footage and they didn't find any thing that was objectionable. It has been released to the web even. She DID spin her shitty story to the cops on the phone and DID try to spin her story when she arrived. The ONLY reason the kid didn't go to jail and she got in trouble was cause he had her on tape assaulting him.

THIS is what is wrong with people now days in a nutshell jump in run their mouths and have NFC what the hell they are talking about. Way to prove a point.

so you like me have been here the whole time i guess i need to express myself more clearly.

point 1 if drone pilot was 16-17 year old chick guys would have posed or danced with pelvic thrusts for her

point 2 I DONT SEE THE POINT OF BRINGING THE DRONE TO THE BEACH

point 3 SHE DID IT WRONG SHE SHOULD NEVER HAVE TOUCHED OR TALKED TO 16 year old.

point 4 I think she should have enjoyed at least 3 months in jail. If only because if it was a guy attacking a girl he would have been locked up and the key thrown away.

point 5 The public expectation of privacy does cover places like changing booths and bathrooms if someone were to use a drone to peep those two places would likely be targeted. IF the 16 year old had footage that was mostly overhead of the changing booths or such then the popo should have sided with her as that was not the case in this instance it does not matter.

Well, if you want to live in a country where men can be as assertive as they choose to be, you could always emigrate to Somalia. I hear the women are kept in their proper place there.

Shame to see this drivel from someone who's normally quite reasonable on the forums. Disappointing, mate.

Does anyone have a video of this assault? I never got a chance to check it out now and YT has since then taken it down. :(

Back