Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Tetrahedron said:I got the same type of error for hitman: blood money... missing d3d9***.dll
LOCO LAPTOP said:how did u guys get it i dont know how![]()
eyes go funny? Must be that cleartype. I don't know which is worse, having it on or having it off. The font they chose looks a little odd with cleartype turned off. It looks a bit blurry with cleartype turned on. I have to look for that cleartype tuner utility. That might help.Shocky said:I installed vista yesterday for the first time I found all the graphics a little overwhelming, the icons are to big and I really dislike the font icons and after 30min of use I get migraines ! Nice interface !
ATI's drivers are really crap, you can't apply any settings though CCC so you might as well just uninstall it and theres no opengl support, otherwise the whole interface was quite smooth and responsive just a shame its making my eyes go funny .![]()
Yep, the 87.98 drivers from Vista Beta 2 and 88.61 (dated 5/24) from nvidia's ftp site have bad rendering issues. Don't bother with 88.61 since it's even more broken than 87.98.DigiChaos said:I am sure this has to do with the beta nVidia drivers but has anyone experienced rendering issues inside games with an nVidia card on Vista Beta 2?
tesfaye said:eyes go funny? Must be that cleartype. I don't know which is worse, having it on or having it off. The font they chose looks a little odd with cleartype turned off. It looks a bit blurry with cleartype turned on. I have to look for that cleartype tuner utility. That might help.
Tetrahedron said:I am liking beta 2 very much... though I cant get certain programs installed, mainly daemon-tools and alcohol 120%.. yes i know its beta and everything so I am not mad or anything.
Well it just costs money thats all. Also that you are a developer.StinkyMojo said:What requirements do you need to be part of MSDN?
StinkyMojo said:What requirements do you need to be part of MSDN?
www.ntcompatible.comHeadbust said:is there a website out there that has a list of available software that works with the vista beta's and where to download the 64 bit drivers?