Windows Game advisor!

i remember doing this just to try and be told my comp owns. :D Maybe I should visit again now that I got a GTX and 2 gigs.... nah jk... it was only amusing for the first shot. I will have to try and inflate my ego elsewhere from now on. Lol.. just a dumb musing while I was shopping for games. Same way it's entertaining in a geeky way when the store clerk tells me a game is a beast and make sure I check the req's... o...k... bud. :D

It didn't rank me. Probably because it detected my overclocked X2 as "Unknown 2600Mhz."

LOL. Top 50% here, but once I have my 6800GT, 1 gig of ram, and a 3400+, I should be in the top 6%.

Oh boy..... With the older of 2 computers I was in the top 12%. That one has a P4 2.8GHz Northwood, 1.5GB RAM, 5950Ultra.....

The newer of the 2 computers I've run this "advisor" comes up way short. The "advisor" says that 74% of the systems that it has checked are faster. :( So much for the P4 3.8GHz 670 and 7800GTX.... :rolleyes: It must be that this computer only has 1GB of RAM. :p

Cant run it, I wont use Internet Expl"whore"er. Havent in over a year, pure evil. You'll just have to believe I'm in the top 1%, like everyone else who spends thousands a year on their upgrade disease!

Wow, this is a great benchmark. I got "74% of the systems scanned by the Game Advisor rank higher in performance than your system."

Athlon 64 3000+ oc to 2.84 GHz, 1 gig of ram, and a 7800 GTX.

I'm impressed.

altec said:
I don't think this is to bad. (My dads computer)

OH MY WORD MAN... I have a p3 800eb and a 128MB Radeon 8500 and I score 1% higher than you... LOL, I wouldn't be too proud if I were you.

QJ

Imyrkos said:
Wow, this is a great benchmark. I got "74% of the systems scanned by the Game Advisor rank higher in performance than your system."

Athlon 64 3000+ oc to 2.84 GHz, 1 gig of ram, and a 7800 GTX.

I'm impressed.

I had the same problem. 3700+ @ 2.75Ghz, 4x512MB ram, 7800GTX....

Testicle Warmer er.. Lappy:
Intel Pentium 4 3000MHz
Display Card ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9600/9700
Memory 512MB

29% of the systems scanned by the Game Advisor rank higher in performance than your system.

Top 4% with specs in sig...just wait til I OC my baby...

PS: How does takimbe get top 3% with his rig? I've got better specs than him at every spot except my 6800GT is a Leadtek, not BFG (I know BFG is better), but is it just that he's OCing it?

My System Specifications
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 2400MHz
Display Card NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX
Memory 1024MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
Free Disk Space 114.26GB
Display Card Memory 256MB
Display Driver Version
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive CD/DVD
Sound Card NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio

74% of the systems scanned by the Game Advisor rank higher in performance than your system.

I didn't know that this system was so weak :(

Processor AMD Athlon(tm) 64 2211MHz
Display Card NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
Memory 1024MB
Operating System Microsoft Windows XP
Free Disk Space 92.1GB
Display Card Memory 256MB
Display Driver Version 7.7.7.2
DirectX Version 9.0c
Optical Drive CD/DVD
Sound Card SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [DF00]

Your system is among the top 4% of all systems scanned by the Game Advisor.

LanPirate1 said:
Cant run it, I wont use Internet Expl"whore"er. Havent in over a year, pure evil. You'll just have to believe I'm in the top 1%, like everyone else who spends thousands a year on their upgrade disease!

Well the thing hates Windows XP x64 Edition. I can't get it to run under either IE. The 32 or the 64bit versions.

I'd imagine that I am probably in the 1% category. Not too many 7800GTX SLi owners with three GB of ram in thier machines.

I love this thing

3700 San Diego at 2.4
1 gig of OCZ
XFX 7800 GTX

74% of the systems reviewed are better than yours. Gotta love that.

Seems it doesn't like Centrino hardware either. I scanned my lappy and go 76% are better. Wow, I can't believe that many people get a 3DMark05 score of 4450 or above :p

QwertyJuan said:
OH MY WORD MAN... I have a p3 800eb and a 128MB Radeon 8500 and I score 1% higher than you... LOL, I wouldn't be too proud if I were you.

QJ

No i still am this computer has alot of JUNK in it but i don't care.

Back