Windows 10

Wow, I just saw this thread. That is a shame, I bought a number of keys from that guy and he always honored the price and got me the keys within a day or so. Sad to see he went downhill.

Similarly to other people's experience - I've purchased a few keys (maybe 5-10 for various products) from people on this forum, including the person in the OP.
Never once had an issue.
One guy even sent me the key before I paid him. PM'd him that I was interested in a key...next thing I knew it was in my inbox. :confused:

Hopefully the situation resolves, because it was kind of nice having these guys around.
Same happened to me, sent me the key before i even sent money. I haven't use the user in this post, but another multiple times without issues, went to look for another key and his user name no longer exists. I think they all got booted. Maybe M$ is cracking down and asked admins to remove them? :p

the guy in post 2 is still around, not banned, but hasnt been on since apr 12.

the guy in post 2 is still around, not banned, but hasnt been on since apr 12.

Which guy is that? I think they were talking about new2019 who used to be a semi regular seller. His username is not found if you search for it.

Which guy is that? I think they were talking about new2019 who used to be a semi regular seller. His username is not found if you search for it.
yeah, i think its locked until he finally deals with it

1621458081239.png

He told me since they locked the post he can't edit his prices and apparently is unable to contact the mod to fix the issue. I
ve bought keys from him for years.
i doubt that... tell him to hit the contact us link in the bottom right and get his shit straightened out.

Every key I've purchased has taken less than two days to get. I didn't wait a week. I feel like 5 days was plenty to provide a key. When I ask if he has one available, and he replies yes, I would expect it within the next message or two. Not be online ignoring my messages. Because if it took a day or two I would see that being normal. But clearly he did not have the key at the time of taking my payment. This only further shown in his suspension. He was suspended for one reason or another. You don't get a suspension because the mods just felt like it that day.

I had no problem with the price, he had 500+ heat. But when you make a sale you uphold your end of that deal. Which he was not. He purposely ignored my messages, while staying active on the site. Then he got suspended. At that point I was no longer willing to continue the with waiting and the deal.
We all have jobs and sometimes we are all late in responding. Asking why there is a price increase could have been helpful - sometimes he doesn't have the key at that point in time but knows he will get one eventually. I can tell you when you sell multiple items it gets tiresome even if you are making money. Online is anonymous and people respond differently than they will in person.

i doubt that... tell him to hit the contact us link in the bottom right and get his shit straightened out.
I can say you can't message him on the board or at least I couldn't. If I can't message him that implies to me he can't message anyone on the board. If that is true then he most likely can't message a mod. Maybe I'm wrong - that is why I said "I can't message him" .

I can say you can't message him on the board or at least I couldn't. If I can't message him that implies to me he can't message anyone on the board. If that is true then he most likely can't message a mod. Maybe I'm wrong - that is why I said "I can't message him" .
yes but anyone here banned or otherwise can email kyle anytime :) dont ask me how i know lol

you didnt say that in the message i quoted so i assume you were in direct contact and the contact us link is direct to kyle, like prime just said.

We all have jobs and sometimes we are all late in responding. Asking why there is a price increase could have been helpful - sometimes he doesn't have the key at that point in time but knows he will get one eventually. I can tell you when you sell multiple items it gets tiresome even if you are making money. Online is anonymous and people respond differently than they will in person.
I thoroughly enjoy your selective reading. So I'll help break it down.

In my reply I said I had no problem with the price, so the increase was not something I cared about.

I understand the work situation I work 70-80 hour work weeks, but he was active and on HF while I sent him messages.

If you don't have the item at the time of sale, you don't make the sale plain and simple. In fact I'm sure that's one of the actual rules for sale stipulations. "(26) No selling of items that are not 100% LEGALLY OWNED and possessed by the seller. This includes items leased, rented, financed, stolen, or that have any sort of lien against them." If he doesn't have possession of the key he should not be selling them. As stayed as well I asked if he had keys available he said yes. Clearly he did not.

If you can not handle sales than leave the FSFT thread and don't bother. Yes it's anonymous, but we have heat for a reason. Being online and anonymous and having lack of communication is not a valid excuse.

I hope this clears things up for you.

Back