Win A BF3 Tribute System

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are interested in winning a complete custom airbrushed, Battlefield 3 inspired system packed with goodies like a Core i7 2600k, Patriot Viper DDR3, Patriot WildFire SSD and more (worth over $4,000), hit this link! The runner up prize package includes a 8GB Patriot Viper DDR3, a 240GB Patriot Pyro SSD and a Fractal Design Arc Mini Case. Get in it to win it!

Nice but I don't really feel like hunting down hidden numbers on manufacturers' pages so that I can enter the contest.

I think there may be some laws regarding this. Would hunting down these images be considered using a skill? In that case it is a contest and not a sweepstakes (game of chance.) I cannot easily find the rules for this event so it does not really seem legit. And this is coming from someone greatly involved in running sweepstakes...

Camoflage + "BF3" stenciled on the side = Battlefield 3 inspired ?

How original and creative.

Yeah, you have to jump through a lot of hoops, and give them access to your information to even be considered.

may one of you folks would be so kind to post the codes/numbers here to save us all the headache.

fail giveaway....

Search for hidden numbers and release your address and full name through a face book page?

Ha!

Damn these blasted search for the hidden picture contests, I don't have time to spend hours trawling through pages of crap for one picture per website.

Valued at over 4 Grand.... With 4 Grand, I could build a system that would kick the crud out of that thing. Just to add... Facebook is taint.

Valued at over 4 Grand.... With 4 Grand, I could build a system that would kick the crud out of that thing. Just to add... Facebook is taint.

But yours wouldn't be all customized with the camo and stuff! Thats at least a $3000 charge for that alone!

fractal said:
We are aware that their have been users sharing image numbers, including the comments posted on Linus' video. It is unfortunate that not e...veryone can play fair but ultimately that is the way things go. That being said we have multiple methods for validating entries and to all of you who put in the time and effort, rest assured that as we continue to find entrants who have broken the rules, they are being disqualified internally.
different people's replies said:
..2days of searching it.
..haha same glad to know i wasn't the only one who took awhile to find them all, didnt take me 2 days but jeez that MNPC one took a fair amount of time
..took forever to get the third number
..I agree takes me 3 hrs to find them first very easy but mnpc tech was very tricky to find !
..Been searching for 6 hours and I've only found the PatriotMemory one.
The mnpctech one is probably gonna be the hardest one
..5mins for both the fractal and patriot, not 5min for fractal then 5 for patriot, 5 for both. but the mnpctech one... 50min and still not a damned clue.. *sigh* im about to just give up, its kinda starting to make me mad
..The MNPC had me searching around for about 8 hours, and I finally found it! I hope its the one.
..Took an hour but i finally found all the numbers heres hoping i win
..after 2 hour at mnpctech. I gave up.
..12 hrs for last

takes a LOT of effort and time to find the numbers? 1 in 9000+(contest on until friday) chance to win?

no thanks fractal. but thank to [H] for letting us know about it.

Fractal said:
we want to thank you guys for helping us break and surpass the 5k fan barrier. We knew we had the best fans in the industry and you guys just keep proving it!
choice replies to Fractal's quote said:
..Putting a super expensive PC as a prize sure did raise the "fan" base.
..Fan Appreciation giveaway is a crock!
..I have to pay to have friends too.

wow it is quite hard to find the pictures. i found one picture. need other 2

I found the two of the pictures ( fractal and patriot) but mnpctech is pretty hard. hard enough that i spent two days looking for it and never found it. Then promptly deleted my facebook likes for the entire contest. I've browsed mnpctech for years and have always enjoyed the mods and mod articles but wherever that picture is is most certainly lodged up someones ass.

Good luck to those that are still trying to find it, you'll need it.

facebook has its uses, I have no critical personal data in my account info, and have nearly everything blocked. I think I have 20 people on my friends list nearly all of them family that I rarely see anymore, some I haven't met face to face in 20 years or more.

it is also handy for groups with common interest, I am a member of a secret group whose main purpose is to talk about and trade firearms. I think I have 1 person from that group on my friends list, so its a handy way to associate with people I might not want posting things my 13 year old niece reads. (gets a bit "salty" on the group discussions)

The MNPCTech one is the hardest. I've actually encountered two errors on there website while trying to find this image. It's only really the hardest though because their website as such a freaking horrible layout.

Like everyone said, mnpctech's site is a pain in the butt, but it's there. GD that site is a wreck....

If they just want me to like them or post a comment, sure, otherwise F-that shit. In fact I'm making note and never buying anything from them!

Waste of time even commenting on this.

Spent 25 minutes trawling through websites looking for numbers and only found one... not worth the effort. If this system is worth over $US 4k then I have a bridge to sell you.

Jebus. Now it is sheer determination to just find the mnpc one because I have invested so much time. If I give up and never find it I am going to lose my mind.

The worse part is that I am pretty sure I have seen it and not recognized it. I have been all over the pages.

Back