Win 10 Pro

fightingfi

2[H]4U
Is it still Possible to get win 10 for free? If not where can i get win 10 Pro for cheap and a Legit site plz. Tankies in advance :D

Windows 7/10 keys are pretty cheap on eBay. But of course you can get Windows for free, not legally.

you can buy keys here for $10 or under .. or if you have a Win 7 pro key laying around, use that to install Win 10

I bought a 2019 pro plus office key and windows 10 pro key for under 20$ on this site. Without a doubt a steal. Retail valid keys too.

Last edited:
Is it still Possible to get win 10 for free? If not where can i get win 10 Pro for cheap and a Legit site plz. Tankies in advance :D

I get mine on eBay but be quick eBay is quick to pull the listings down and ban the seller.
I had this happen twice I did get the keys and they all worked and activated fine.
I usually get them for less then $5 each last time I 3 eBay some how limits how many I can get in a certain time frame other wise I would have gotten way more!
I still have like 2 left!

PS: what is with Tankies? I assume your an adult I grew out of that speak in the year 2001! damn I'm getting old!

I get mine on eBay but be quick eBay is quick to pull the listings down and ban the seller.
I had this happen twice I did get the keys and they all worked and activated fine.
I usually get them for less then $5 each last time I 3 eBay some how limits how many I can get in a certain time frame other wise I would have gotten way more!
I still have like 2 left!

PS: what is with Tankies? I assume your an adult I grew out of that speak in the year 2001! damn I'm getting old!
Tankies for teh advice :p

That's a pretty good sign that the keys are completely legit. You might as well get a key generator yourself and skip the payment.

OK link so said key generator? I'm cheap so this would be awesome!
They did activate and are now tied to my Microsoft account so I'll get another if they get revoked but one has been working for 3 years now.

So don't proliferate the garbage.
He asked the question like it was a challenge and I showed him that a simple Google search is enough. It's funny how some people have a limited way of thinking up to the point that they can't even make a Google search to find something out if their mind is made up that something is difficult or can't be done.

Even the factory COA's?
I could not get Windows 10 to accept mine so I did it the "old" way by installing Windows 7 activating it and then using the upgrade tool.
I've used lots of Win7 COA's off of various OEM setups to do fresh installs of Win10 .. none of them yellow though

I've used lots of Win7 COA's off of various OEM setups to do fresh installs of Win10 .. none of them yellow though
Yep never seen one like that either what is it for and where did it come from? It activated with the SLIC/SLP in the BIOS though so not needed anyway.

just ran across this video on ebay keys and SCD keys ..etc

Most likely the Indian support person had no clue of what he was talking about. He clearly had trouble to even understand what he was talking about.

Back