who won the Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H] ??

To all the noobs in this thread I want to give you a heads up about our General Mayhem section. For a very very nominal fee you can see where the real [H] action is. They have a thing where if someone makes an "I'm new" thread everyone posts pictures of their hot sisters gfs wives moms etc as a way to welcome you. Lot of love flowing in that forum. Lot of love.

To all the noobs in this thread I want to give you a heads up about our General Mayhem section. For a very very nominal fee you can see where the real [H] action is. They have a thing where if someone makes an "I'm new" thread everyone posts pictures of their hot sisters gfs wives moms etc as a way to welcome you. Lot of love flowing in that forum. Lot of love.

Or, you can fold (check out our Distributed Computing section), and at 1mil points, get access to GenMay. (we desperately need help, eVGA's massive line of paid sheep are closing in on us.)

Blah, all that computing power is wasted at Stanford.

If we had it at Yale, we'd have won a few Nobel prizes by now.

All that good weather makes you Californians lazy. :p

And...congrats Karl.

heh... a monsoon decided to make a run across the pacific to affect us here in the bay area.

Yeah I missed out on this one but this was a great idea, I'd love to see more.

Yeah, I got an idea for the next one. How about the member who makes the 10 millionth posts wins something big? Right now [H] is at 9 million posts.

Congrats man!

Karl Norris You Rock.. or are one.... :)

*conducting google search for Karl Norris in NY*

Match found.

*initiating intercept UPS/FedEX package protocol*

Seriously though, is it safe to post that kind of information online? I found a certain Karl Norris that matches the information posted (including address and phone number).

Last edited:
i didnt win? now im going to have to buy a core i7? my girl is going to kill.

but it is a good thing she doesnt know whats in the case!!!

Grats Karl :cool:

/me wishes my wife entered ... she won a GF2MX back in the day :)

And making it to the TOP of googles search index today?
"Karl Norris of Ballston, New York" ;)

*conducting google search for Karl Norris in NY*

Match found.

*initiating intercept UPS/FedEX package protocol*

You want to be sure you don't end up at the Chuck Norris residence.....you might not leave in one piece......

I'm from the UK, and I posted in the thread for this recent competition... but I wasn't sure that I ever had a chance of winning. Are these competitions restricted to Americans, given that [H] is a US-based website?

Aside from that though, I'd like to say that I think it's a very nice idea to run competitions like these.

I'm from the UK, and I posted in the thread for this recent competition... but I wasn't sure that I ever had a chance of winning. Are these competitions restricted to Americans, given that [H] is a US-based website?

Aside from that though, I'd like to say that I think it's a very nice idea to run competitions like these.

+1. What he said. It'd be awesome if the [H] would make raffles and competitions like this one, but worldwide =D

I don't think so, Kyle wouldnt stoop to that. The rules said anyone who posted once in the forum. Im sure he would ship it. It would be a massive boost in site visits by word of mouth overseas if one of our cousins won it from the UK.

Yep congrats Karl. You are a lucky man and made about 4000 other people VERY jealous!

Hey All,

Thanks for all the congrats, and kind thoughts.

I'm really looking forward to playing around with the new machine. Blu-ray, SSD HD, i7, DDR3, Asetek water cooling... don't even get me started... my girlfriend is ready to pop if I mention it again.

Thanks again to Kyle, the whole HardOCP team, and the contributing sponsors.

Now I'm just down to waiting for the delivery guy!

Karl

Congratulations, enjoy it - it might even be worth mentioning it again just to watch your girlfriend pop - not much better then a gaming rig with reali life explosions and mayhem.

hopefully its not one of the newbies with under 7 days that signed up for this forum JUST to enter...

Who cares how long a person has been on the forum. It was never said that you had to be
long time member to participate.

So if one day you decide out of the blue to play the lottery and you win a million dollars that means you don't deserve to win over the millions of people who play every week?

Congrats Karl. I hope you really enjoy it. I would have :)

Wait a minute...my name isn't Karl Norris...something is wrong here...very wrong...

Anyone else getting suspicious this may be Chuck Norris in disguise? He fucking wins everything. At least change your last name too Chuck, damn.

Just open a Pay Pal dispute, there's a thread in FS/FT of all us trying to get refunded.

Back