Who is the Bigger Jackass?

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
It's that time of the week where we ask you, "WHO, IS, THE, BIGGER, JACKASS?!?!?!?!" This week we have a strong competition coming along. Is the bigger jackass Simon Birch, the man who set up his "$200,000 worth" of "art" all on unsecured pedestals in close enough proximity of each other to allow a nice falling-domino effect? Or is the woman that falls over backwards while taking a selfie? Simon gets my vote. Keep your eyes on the upper right portion of the video.

Check out the video.

Last edited:
Her. While I think his display is stupid, I find her level of oblivious stupidity intolerable. I'm really sick and tired of people who are entirely oblivious to their surroundings when trying to take pictures, especially when all they are using is a shitty cellphone camera. So Franky, fuck this broad and all the dumbasses like her.

Link Error:
404 ERROR: REQUEST COULD NOT BE FOUND
The page that you have requested could not be found at this time. We have provided you a list of related content below or you can use our site search to find the information that you are looking for.

I thought for sure at the end she was just going to walk away. I think someone said something then she attempted to pick up the "art".

I'd say though he is the bigger jackass, he most likely expected this to happen for a nice insurance check.

I find her level of oblivious stupidity intolerable. I'm really sick and tired of people who are entirely oblivious to their surroundings when

I get annoyed by shit like this all the time. especially in stores. some just LOVE to stand there in the middle of the isle or intersection and look around.. unaware others are trying to get past

If someone hits your parked car, is the jackass the guy who parked it? Unless the goal was to get paid out insurance money.

Those pillars don't look secure enough at all. And it doesn't look like the girl hit the pillar with a running start or anything, it just fell over when she bumped it. That isn't an installation people should be allowed to walk within.

Last edited:
Done. This guy won the asshole war a decade ago.

jumping_frog_fee.gif

Last edited:
the jackass is the one responsible for those boxes sorely lacking in alignment... my skin's now breaking out in ocd hives ffs

I get annoyed by shit like this all the time. especially in stores. some just LOVE to stand there in the middle of the isle or intersection and look around.. unaware others are trying to get past

OMG Costco is the worst for that, completely oblivious, GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE!! It's like merging on the freeway, same people. What is going on in that tiny little brain?

This kind of looks setup, and who is this Simon dude anyway?

Those pillars don't look secure enough at all. And it doesn't look like the girl hit the pillar with a running start or anything, it just feel over when she bumped it. That isn't an installation people should be allowed to walk within.

To be fair, you shouldn't be touching anything with any part of you. I think that's fairly expected, especially at an "art" gallery.

Looks like she was working on putting the things back up at the end, so she may have been oblivious or not, but probably isn't a complete jackass.

Isn't this Simon Birch?

simonbirchlrg.jpg

Alos, that whole exhibit looks like an annoying puzzle level in an RPG where you have to knock over the sculptures in a certain pattern to reveal a staircase. I'm guessing that's all she was trying to do.

Isn't this Simon Birch?

simonbirchlrg.jpg

Alos, that whole exhibit looks like an annoying puzzle level in an RPG where you have to knock over the sculptures in a certain pattern to reveal a staircase. I'm guessing that's all she was trying to do.

Yeah, I was thinking it was the little kid that had the hots for Ashley Judd.

Seems like the woman in question didn't have all her brain cells (or equilibrium) in full functioning condition or maybe too much wine. Why was she (what appears to be) attempting to sit down when there was no chair there? Or did she have to squat to relieve herself and just happened to fall over backwards?

Regardless, they are both jackasses. One for him acting like a spoiled child who had their toy destroyed and the woman in question acting like a dumbass for that 'one photo' which would make her famous. Jeebus, the stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me. :facepalm:

They both are. I still think the display creator had it coming. While the lady taking the selfie was stupid, the way this thing was setup it was only a matter of time before someone knocked it over. People at art exhibits are always trying to get a better view of things, so at some point someone was going to back in to one of those pillars. Since they were not fixed to the ground, this was always going to be the outcome.

Her. While I think his display is stupid, I find her level of oblivious stupidity intolerable. I'm really sick and tired of people who are entirely oblivious to their surroundings when trying to take pictures, especially when all they are using is a shitty cellphone camera. So Franky, fuck this broad and all the dumbasses like her.

I'd think visiting an art exhibit would be about enjoying and taking in the art as well, not about taking selfies to show your Facebook friends how cultured and sophisticated you are. It's stunning to me how many people go to art exhibits, museums, concerts, etc and view the whole thing through their phone display.

I'd say the jackassery goes to him first, followed by anyone who calls this crap "art" second, then her in 3rd... Possibly tied for second since she paid to see the shit.

Bunch of fucking Burger King crowns made of ?????
Crowns-in-Hypercaine-room-06-720x480.jpg

I'd think visiting an art exhibit would be about enjoying and taking in the art as well, not about taking selfies to show your Facebook friends how cultured and sophisticated you are. It's stunning to me how many people go to art exhibits, museums, concerts, etc and view the whole thing through their phone display.

And when they're old all they have to remember is nothing because they didn't just experience everything:

"What was that concert like that ended ww3 grandma"?

"I lost my old phone footage of it"

"Yea, but what was it like"?

"Sorry dear, I don't have that video anymore"

"So what did you do for the last 60 years grandma?"

"I worked as a night watchman at a grain silo".

Anyway, narcissist bitch trying to be "arty" is the jackass.

Anyone putting those things that close together in a small room like that is asking for trouble. If it wasn't the girl with the selfie, it would have been someone else accidentally bumping one.

Very artistic, though. I like how the colors blend with the synergy and dynamics of the correlating diffusion. We should go to the espresso cafe after this, Fenton. Maybe catch the Arcade Fire concert at the art hall over at the shack.

I don't understand why people just cannot experience anything anymore. I was watching city fireworks and people were filming the fireworks on their phones instead of watching the fireworks.

"Put your fucking phones away!" just might be the new "Get off my lawn!"

At first I thought that she did that on purpose. I had to watch it a few times to understand what was going on..

Always the selfie person is the jackass, the person setting it up is just an idiot for not having a secured area where people can get this close to it, you can see people doing the same thing right in the middle too.

Seriously put this in the "This is why we can't have nice things anymore" category.

If it's not in a secured area, then your platform bases need to weigh more than 5 pounds. If I was in a store where I'm supposed to be walking around browsing and half the store falls down when I lightly bump a single table, that's not my issue (note: I'd feel like an enormous jackass should anything like that ever happen though).

I vote staged.

I don't understand why people just cannot experience anything anymore. I was watching city fireworks and people were filming the fireworks on their phones instead of watching the fireworks.

"Put your fucking phones away!" just might be the new "Get off my lawn!"
It is, that ship has sailed and there's no way to get those days back.

But that's ok, we need those "old curmudgeons" too, it helps keep things in check, while not all "lawns" will be kept off of, if it keeps one person away it is worth it.

I'd say the jackassery goes to him first, followed by anyone who calls this crap "art" second, then her in 3rd... Possibly tied for second since she paid to see the shit.

Bunch of fucking Burger King crowns made of ?????
View attachment 30510

Well hell, I should be rich, I was making things like this back in middle school. Hmm....maybe I should start back up and sell them to hipsters :sneaky:

Simon gets my vote.

If it's not in a secured area, then your platform bases need to weigh more than 5 pounds. If I was in a store where I'm supposed to be walking around browsing and half the store falls down when I lightly bump a single table, that's not my issue (note: I'd feel like an enormous jackass should anything like that ever happen though).

I vote staged.

There is something odd about it. You'd have to be an amazing moron to not see the dominoes falling.

Always the selfie person is the jackass, the person setting it up is just an idiot for not having a secured area where people can get this close to it, you can see people doing the same thing right in the middle too.

Seriously put this in the "This is why we can't have nice things anymore" category.

I'm amazed that you and other posters are amazed that someone would have the audacity to take a selfie in this day and age, OMG!!!@!

I'm amazed that you and other posters are amazed that someone would have the audacity to take a selfie in this day and age, OMG!!!@!
Calling someone a jackass for being so self absorbed in themselves that they feel the rest of the world needs to know what they're doing is in no way me being amazed that they were taking a selfie.

Reminds me on my first (and only) time to a place called Ikes (they make sandwiches, they're already but not worth the premium markup)... anyways I'm eating my sandwich with my wife there and some Asian gal is trying to take a picture of her sandwich held in her hand as a self in front of the big sign that says Ikes, strangely she was with someone who could have taken the picture for her but oh no... the Selfie! Karma did bite her though as she bumped a table and dropped her sandwich on the floor :D

Back