Who is the Bigger Jackass?

OMG Costco is the worst for that, completely oblivious, GET OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE AISLE!! It's like merging on the freeway, same people. What is going on in that tiny little brain?

Yep, leave our cart in the middle of the aisle, blocking dozens of people, while you stand in line to get a piece of waffle.

I now just ram/push the abandoned cart to the side to clear the aisle.

Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor are the biggest jackasses, even if they don´t even appear in these videos. :D

I'm amazed that you and other posters are amazed that someone would have the audacity to take a selfie in this day and age, OMG!!!@!
You gotta understand the average user here is an old crusty curmudgeon, we ain't got time to deal with little kids, our walkers can only go so fast!!!

You gotta understand the average user here is an old crusty curmudgeon, we ain't got time to deal with little kids, our walkers can only go so fast!!!

Better buy up the HardOPC.com domain (Old People Club).

I seen this in an article on another site. The article actually questioned if this wasn't a stunt to get the artist's name out there. This video wasn't posted by the art gallery but by one of the artist's friends.

I get annoyed by shit like this all the time. especially in stores. some just LOVE to stand there in the middle of the isle or intersection and look around.. unaware others are trying to get past
After years of working around crowds, the best way to deal with these dumb sheep is to just rudely brush past them. Pleasantries like 'excuse me' are afforded to those with common sense and spatial awareness.

The girl is the bigger jackass. She should be more respectful. It's like people touching or leaning on cars at a car show.

Link to post on his Facebook about this:

Snippets:
"many of the crowns were ok, there were 11 on that row, some gold plated, some nylon 3D printed and some other mixed materials. we fixed up most with a bit of glue and only 1 super delicate one was totally fucked. they really are priced at around 20k each in line with the going rate for my work but of course, the Mona Lisa could be seen as $50 worth of paint and canvas....."

"Oh, and they weren't insured, we couldn't afford it but we fixed them all except one. I made the crowns so wasn't too hard to sort them out.

Reading his FB post and mentions being cash strapped, maybe he could have sold some of those supposedly $20k pieces and insured his other remaining pieces?

Couldn't afford the insurance, yet you price them at $20k each... sounds a lot like someone isn't selling their art the price they're putting it at. Which is the difference between your art and the $50 canvas of the Mona Lisa, someone would be more than willing to plunk $100 million for the Mona Lisa if the Louvre decided to sell it.

Guy really missed the whole supply/demand pricing scale when he took that required econ101 class at whatever art college he went to.

The biggest jackass is the person who thought that a bunch of Burger King crowns is art.
The second biggest jackass is the person who setup this "art exhibit" in this manner knowing people were going to do something like this.
The third biggest jackass is person taking a selfie.
The fourth biggest jackass is probably me for taking the time to comment on this in the first place.

Link to post on his Facebook about this:

Snippets:
"many of the crowns were ok, there were 11 on that row, some gold plated, some nylon 3D printed and some other mixed materials. we fixed up most with a bit of glue and only 1 super delicate one was totally fucked. they really are priced at around 20k each in line with the going rate for my work but of course, the Mona Lisa could be seen as $50 worth of paint and canvas....."

"Oh, and they weren't insured, we couldn't afford it but we fixed them all except one. I made the crowns so wasn't too hard to sort them out.

Reading his FB post and mentions being cash strapped, maybe he could have sold some of those supposedly $20k pieces and insured his other remaining pieces?

Not only that but the we noticed that nobody is talking about all the other exhibits we have and that everyone should see section... makes it seem even more that this was staged just to get attention and try to bring more people in.

Too bad all the pedestals didn't get pushed over. I even have an MS in Art and I hate this kinda shit.

Back