Which PC games are you playing the most these days?

I've been playing a ton of Borderlands lately. Fantastic game, but I wish there was more content and they took the story further (or delved into each character's individual stories). Maybe there will be some DLC.
It's already been announced and will be out before year's end. It's called Island of Dr. Ned (or was it Zed?). It will be a zombie themed DLC where the player has to help Dr. N/Z-ed kill his creations.

It's already been announced and will be out before year's end. It's called Island of Dr. Ned (or was it Zed?). It will be a zombie themed DLC where the player has to help Dr. N/Z-ed kill his creations.

Is there any info on whether or not there will be a survival mode? (L4D Borderlands style) That would seal the deal for me. If it's just another quest then I'll probably turn the other way...

Depends how much there is to do and whether it is free or not. Still, freakin' sweet :D. Thanks!

Fallout 3
X3: Reunion (continuing game after 1 year hiatus)
Crysis (again... This time with HD 5850 instead of X1900XT)
Majesty 2 (hey why not? got it really cheap and I did enjoy the original)

My activity for the last 2 weeks on Steam reads

Dragon Age: Origins - 8.1hrs
Torchlight - 4.9hrs
Mass Effect - 4.8hrs

So basically, in the last 2 days I've played nearly as much Dragon Age as I have every thing else combined over the last 2 weeks.

Dragon Age...sunk many hours into it in the past couple days. I'm a bit disappointed in the graphics though. The people look great, they clearly spent a lot of time on their faces and clothing, but the environment looks terrible.

Dragon Age...sunk many hours into it in the past couple days. I'm a bit disappointed in the graphics though. The people look great, they clearly spent a lot of time on their faces and clothing, but the environment looks terrible.

Hopefully that will be the first mod, hi-res environments.
Cant wait for my copy to arrive. Play.coms free delivery takes 3 days min, doh!

I've got my daily QuakeLive addiction that I have to fulfill. I've been playing a few old games as well. Right now I'm playing the 11th Hour - they just don't make games like they used to.

Heard good things about mass effect, thinking i might try it.

Fallout 3
X3: Reunion (continuing game after 1 year hiatus)
Crysis (again... This time with HD 5850 instead of X1900XT)
Majesty 2 (hey why not? got it really cheap and I did enjoy the original)

I always wanted to try the x3 games, they always looked interesting... almost brings back the days of the wingcommander games but with alot deeper gameplay.

Played through Fallout 3 with all the expansions over the summer, great game. Currently I'm working through it's predecessor - Oblivion. Got the version with all the packs as well, it's a HUGE freaking game. I've been playing it since August (probably 25hrs/wk) and I'm not even sure I'm halfway through it! Wasn't sure I'd like the change in atmosphere after FO3 but the gameplay is just as good.

Up next will probably be Borderlands, then Dragon Age.

I still occasionally play some Delta Force Extreme online.

I'm replaying some old favorites: Secret Files Tunguska and Syberia 2. I think I'm going to give Fallout 3 another chance, too. I was pretty disappointed with it and never finished. Maybe these months away from it will give me a better perspective. I'm also feelin' the urge to fire up Mass Effect for another go-round. FO3 and ME oughtta look incredible on my XFX 5870.

Back