Which Is The Stupider Line To Be In?

Seems to me that you'd see approximately the same people in either line.

Damn those Twilight people don't fuck around.Serious tent city they got going there. Wonder which one smells worse due to days of waiting in line without bathing?

Camping out to see twilight implies sexual and mental issues. Camping out to buy an iPhone is stupid and ignorant, as you could just preorder/reserve one.

Camping out for anything that doesn't make you healthy or wealthy is stupid... period.

or the Palm Pre lines....lolz

As a Palm Pre owner and admirer, I think you can take this seriously when I write:

"What Palm Pre lines?"

Maybe it was different in the USA, but there were no queues for the Pre back in the UK. In fact, most people don't even know it exists. Thank God HP bought Palm out to inject a bit of...well, everything back into Palm.

As a Palm Pre owner and admirer, I think you can take this seriously when I write:

"What Palm Pre lines?"

Maybe it was different in the USA, but there were no queues for the Pre back in the UK. In fact, most people don't even know it exists. Thank God HP bought Palm out to inject a bit of...well, everything back into Palm.

There were short lines sporadically in the U.S.

You should make a poll Steve. Although there doesnt seem to be much of a difference between the two lines

Yeah, I'm thinking that if you swapped the backgrounds in the images for each other, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference in sheeple-tude.

Not much different than camping out for an X-Box or concert tickets, so I don't see the need to make fun of anyone about it. We all have our passions.

But we've also figured out that its much easier just to pay for overnight shipping on a graphics card or new processor :D

As dumb as camping out for either is, camping out to see Twilight is infinitely more dumb. The movie will be in theaters for weeks. The iPhone might sell out for a month.

At lweast with Twilight you'd get to reach your goal, as opposed to those in iPhone lines that were surprised by the lack of stock in retail stores that were supposed to be carrying the phones.

633839569142980630-Twilight.jpg

Seriously though, hipster douchebags eagerly awaiting the next small shiny object from their god, or female/ultra-queer mentally and sexually frustrated shut-in who view an ugly, pasty-faced, no-talent who plays a vampire in a movie that will be forgetten in a week? Hmmm, tough call.

At lweast with Twilight you'd get to reach your goal, as opposed to those in iPhone lines that were surprised by the lack of stock in retail stores that were supposed to be carrying the phones.

You've never heard of a going to the theater on opening night just to be met by a "SOLD OUT" sign???

Tickets here went on sale for opening night like a month ago...

Both, it's evident from the photos that it is the same band of tards just spreading their resources to get more done. I have never camped in line to get a product or see a movie. I don't care how much I like it.

Any person standing/sitting in a line to see/buy something that they will watch 1000 times or can buy in a couple days with 0 line is equally f^cktarded. If I wait in line it better be for a one time or limited thing.

Sit in line for a device that has some good ideas/nice features but is locked down by "two evil empires" and is annoyingly fawned over by mindless masses. Or... sit in line for a movie with the potential for awesomeness in an epic battle between the "two evil empires" of the vampires and werewolves but takes that and gays it up, totally ruining it.
Tough call....

I thought each iphone4 purchase automatically came with one free ticket to the latest flaming vampire movie? It makes perfect sense to me, I mean when anyone walks out of an apple store they already reek of anal butt rape and the shame of Steve Jobs personally laughing while jizzing all over your face.

Definitely the twilight line is stupider, but Apples Itards are ranked just oh so slightly below.

How about... camping out in a line for the iPhone 4 to get it so you can then go camp out in the line for Twilight and then use the HD video capability to pirate the movie and put it up on the Internet?

Try that on for size... extreme extrapolation ftw!!! :)

Both of these lines aren't stupid and serve a noble purpose. I quote:

They allow people whose genes should be removed from the gene pool an easy way to be identified.

Holy shit people actually camp out to see a damn movie? WHAT THE FUCK? A material object I sort of understand, but a movie? Jesus fucking christ. Sure I'd understand lining up an hour early or so, but to literally pitch tent and sleep outside? Wow.

Pardon my language, but that is just retarded. :p

Back