Wheres the moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Letterman sucks.

Sad, I've got ~5 threads on the front page. I try not to do that...often
 
It's sad when you need to go back a page just to find out what the hell is going on just between 1 min posts
 
marty9876 said:
It's sad when you need to go back a page just to find out what the hell is going on just between 1 min posts
I know, I was refreshing the 4th page like mad, only to realize, ther is 5 pages now :eek:
 
Viper87227 said:
Awe damnit I did it again. I just can't get used to calling it mary

it?

Come on, call me a serial killing skanky old liberal hage,,,, but "it"

I'm gonna add a special sauce to your drives now.
 
Viper87227 said:
Awe damnit I did it again. I just can't get used to calling it mary

That's why marty/mary needs the title changed to Queen Mary like the poll suggested.

 
marty9876 said:
it?

Come on, call me a serial killing skanky old liberal hage,,,, but "it"

I'm gonna add a special sauce to your drives now.

as long as its not white and pasty
 
OMG DOUBLE POST!

Use the edit button noob


EDIT: Where the hell did it go. K* posted twice, now there both gone...
 
Ibanez3434 said:
I know, I was refreshing the 4th page like mad, only to realize, ther is 5 pages now :eek:
rofl.

I am postwhore, hear me roar! Ummm... BACON!

 
KodiakStar said:
we will all have time to reread this after its locked :p

Agreed. No doubt this thread wont last long, but lets hope they dont totally delete it. I want to see how much I missed...
 
Viper87227 said:
Agreed. No doubt this thread wont last long, but lets hope they dont totally delete it. I want to see how much I missed...
this is now part of [H]orde [H]istory
 
seriously, I'm in hotel eating tootise rolls

animatedfathappylittlekidjumpi.gif
 
KodiakStar said:
nope

grrrrr 33 pwns me!


gah, wtf... i did have a double, then when i refreshed you snuck in between. This forum is doing strang things...
 
Viper87227 said:
gah, wtf... i did have a double, then when i refreshed you snuck in between. This forum is doing strang things...

you were just too slow!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top