• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wheres the moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
marty9876 said:
Eveyone PM that biatch Oldbenwa and tell him to get off his butt

I tried to recrute r00k to join in, but he will have nothing to do with our nonsence...
 
the view count is all delayed here

I feel sorry if a mod has to read this whole thing....
 
marty9876 said:
the view count is all delayed here

I feel sorry if a mod has to read this whole thing....

I feel sorry for the mod that has to ban all of us...

this has got to be one of the fasted growning spamfests around...
 
this shit about being behind OCAU is gettign old as hell....
 
Page 4 for me... 40 posts/page!

I think they'll be able to lock it by the end of page 1, no matter how many posts/page they have.

 
if moose went through and deleted every off topic post.

post count for the thread would be at 2
 
unhappy_mage said:
Page 4 for me... 40 posts/page!

I think they'll be able to lock it by the end of page 1, no matter how many posts/page they have.



What?
 
How'd you get ahead of me, marty? I was right after Viper a second ago...

 
unhappy_mage said:
There were 4 at 12:08 and :03 too.

I say we go for broke. At 12:30, HIT SUBMIT!


Actually, we would need to synchronize our clocks or something. I'm afraid that may be too much effort involved.

 
wow i did that quote someone after they posted but get my post in before their post.

must go by alphabetical order on the first initial of user name or something
 
unhappy_mage said:
How'd you get ahead of me, marty? I was right after Viper a second ago...



Right after me at what?

I am getting tired...time to go get coffee
 
yup. it HAS to be by alphabetical order then by time... only reason it could happen

you learn something new every day
 
yea, the posting kinda sucks some times. People can sneak posts in right before you, I got in trouble about that before with ^^ things.

Coffee is the only vice I've never used. Had a buddy make it once as kids, he used the oven. Did not taste good.
 
12:31 had five. See what happens when I try to organize something?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top