• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Wheres the moose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lethal said:
Nope, reports only go to designated mods unless it's set to also include admins.

No pics here. If you really want a "mother figure" I have someone else in mind. ;) She would kick your asses from here to Tuesday and back. :D

I was joking about the triangle :) but good to know, I thought it went strait to the top.

(tuesday isnt that far away :p less then 20 minutes here )
 
KodiakStar said:
I'm sure there will be a note next to your name when Moosie gets back :)

(The one who started IT ALL!!)

yea yea we ALL know you have a big old brown star next to yours you kiss up
 
marty9876 said:
yea yea we ALL know you have a big old brown star next to yours you kiss up

actually.. the only comment on mine should be from MD about spamming in forums..

Back when we were racing the Roo's to 100,000,000 or so and i was trying to recruit :)
 
marty9876 said:
yea yea we ALL know you have a big old brown star next to yours you kiss up
Edit: ^^^^^^^^Yeah that is it.
NO but does have a funny one :p
 
think we can get more posts than views in a thread?

they get pissed about cross posting folding pitches in other forums huh?
 
KodiakStar said:
lol do tell :p

You have it word for word just about in your post above my previous. It is just really funny to see when you see it in context of the usual notes.
 
So Rich_Tate is the new news guy and a folder? This could work out as well or better than Steve.
 
Heh i can imagine some of the "usual" notes after seeing the thread in genmay about such issues.
 
Spectre said:
Edit: ^^^^^^^^Yeah that is it.
NO but does have a funny one :p

What about mine! If nothing is there, add something funny!
 
marty9876 said:
So Rich_Tate is the new news guy and a folder? This could work out as well or better than Steve.

yup sure enough, he was in our first contest, and in the new one as well :)
 
54 posts / 55 views.

(edit: at this point Lethal is wondering what she agreed to do.. and realized moosie isn't paying her enough)
 
marty9876 said:
What about mine! If nothing is there, add something funny!

Clean and I think making one up would go over like a Lead Zepplin :p
 
Spectre said:
Ohhh...hells no!


Oh c'mon. It will be funny...I promise


EDIT: Darnit I am just not closing this window. I am determined to get the post count over the views!
 
marty9876 said:
What about mine! If nothing is there, add something funny!

I thought it was common knowledge. It's "Serial Killer". ;)

 
Let's think of ways to get Spectre kicked as a mod.
 
marty9876 said:
Let's think of ways to get Spectre kicked as a mod.

At this point I will do what I usually do when you guys start getting strange....run for PSU's :p
 
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!!!

wrf.jpg
 
KodiakStar said:
lol. calmer crowd there?

why is it the first thing to cross my mind is spamming up that forum.

"How should I put out the fire in my PSU"

This is hard writing contracts and keeping up with all you.
 
marty9876 said:
why is it the first thing to cross my mind is spamming up that forum.

"How should I put out the fire in my PSU"

This is hard writing contracts and keeping up with all you.

don't try it.
 
marty9876 said:
why is it the first thing to cross my mind is spamming up that forum.

"How should I put out the fire in my PSU"

This is hard writing contracts and keeping up with all you.

Then you would get your note......and no it wouldn't be about you seeing pics ;)
 
marty9876 said:
why is it the first thing to cross my mind is spamming up that forum.

"How should I put out the fire in my PSU"

This is hard writing contracts and keeping up with all you.

We can just chase him all over the forum until he leaves...
 
KodiakStar said:
don't try it.
Don't try putting out the fire? WTF?

Pour lots of kerosene on it. Kerosone won't ignite if you pour fast enough.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top