Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Hardfolding.com

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • EOC

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Statsman

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters
Would this be the apropriate place for a your mother joke ;)

only if you are talking about marty... oh wait.. he dont have a mother ;)

Just curious to see what everyone uses thats all..

i mostly go through stanford -> eoc -> hf.com

voted hardfolding but i also use statsman the other 49% of time i bother to check anymore

KodiakStar said:
only if you are talking about marty... oh wait.. he dont have a mother ;)

Just curious to see what everyone uses thats all..

i mostly go through stanford -> eoc -> hf.com

Huh who me?

I love that line from somethign Darkness (movie about killing a pair of man eathing lions in Africa Val Kilmar)

One say something baout what his mother taught him, the other just starts laughing. He says "what"---- "I can't belive you had a mother"

Or something like that...

The Ghost and the Darkness, Marty.

I used to be all about the EOC stats, but now I usually use HF.com.

Oldbenwa

I pretty much only use EOC. I like the simplicity of it, even if there servers lag a few hours.

I go to stanford directly from the taskbar icon, but normaly check my stats at the [H] at the same time. I use the certificates as my wallpaper to try and get other people interested. Maybe thats cheesy but it has work for a few so far.

I get my stats from Jesus.... he watches over my borgs like an I.T. shepherd. :D

I had been going with EOC for the longest time since they had all the great visuals (graphs, charts, etc). However, with the tweaking that King_N has done to hardfolding over the last few months, and since it host the badges and convenient UD stats, its easier to just head over there and look at what I need.

HardFolding. I only check Stanford if I need an hourly fix ;)

I used to use Hardfolding exclusively until it went down for the longest time. When that happened I started using EOC and still do for the most part now. It has just become habit for me. I check out hardfolding occasionally for stats and like to check up some other things there. I will use both as a comparison to each other and try to pull out trends that I see in the differences in stats.

I'm trying to start using the "badge" from hard folding.
as here:

Back