• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

What's the hype?

Thank for your response eric66.

RamonGTP, I used search tool to find anything relating to power consumption and etc... It took me to this thread. I apologize if I posted it in wrong thread. In fact, I am trying to avoid making new thread because last time I did. I got flamed by someone for creating same thread and told me to use search tool next time. So I did this and now you are telling me not to post in here? :(

Anyways, I got all the information I found in here and other forum like anandtech, overclocker.net, and etc.. about HD5970 and PSU. Thank you for helping me with little of information. ;)
 
I normaly don't care but you jumped on a guy who was staying on topic, replying to the original post. His responce had nothing to do with your question. and yes, your post does not belong here in this thread.
 
Back
Top